Coal Scam

IndianMascot

Addicts
[OP]
Regulars
Jun 17, 2011
India lost up to $210 billion in revenue by selling coal deposits too cheaply, according to the Comptroller and Auditor General (CAG), renewing pressure on Prime Minister Manmohan Singh, who is already reeling from corruption scandals.

India loses $210 bln in coal sales in 'mother of all scams' | Reuters

mytemp

Mar 15, 2011
mumbai
the donkeys at CAG only has one thing in mindAuction every thing that is visible to their eyesif this things goes on like thistomorrowCAG will come out with human scam reportclaiming the citizens of this nation are not auctioned which caused the Exchequer huge losses.the donkeys at CAG are nuts and have no realization the harmful effects of Auction trade.all of them must be send back to first year of college.

IndianMascot

Addicts
[OP]
Regulars
Jun 17, 2011
Yes, we had been following auction almost everywhere for clearer picture. Even the " Tenders " are kind of auction only. Whats harm in auction ??

Toocool

Addicts
Apr 2, 2007
i liked op because i liked the promptness IM had to post the big news fast. not that i liked the news in anyways.:-l

----------

this could be the end of the upa government ....small letters intentional.............this govt deserves to be in prison. markets falling hard now..........may impact the overall sentiments pretty bad.

mytemp

Mar 15, 2011
mumbai
auction is price above the market price which bypasses the demand and supply curveif the CAG feels the coal mines to be auctionedtomorrow the land scam report will be tabledit will indicate the huge plots which where given to the industries and residential land development all over the country should have been auctioned.railways, oil fields, all natural minerals, they can also extend and go upto the defensedefense scam report-land allocated to defense must have been auctioned.auction ultimately ends up rising unnecessary pricingand the one who pays unnecessary high price will ultimately recover it with high price as his cost must be recovered.

manu1991

Ancient Philospher
Regulars
Dec 9, 2006
Delhi
electricity prices would have been insanely high had these fields been auctioned at these prices.