Suggest a camera betwwen 13k-16k

• Thread starter Thread starter vgowtham97
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 6
  • Views Views 1,420

vgowtham97

ISP
BSNL BROADBAND
Hi Friends,I need a digital camera between 13000 to 16000.The main feature I need is Full HD recording.I don't care about any other features.So Please suugest me a good camera in this price range...Also,I don't want my camera to look like a professional camera..Thanks

the best compact camera in the market today is Sony rx100 though it is double your budget. 🙁

Sony DSC- HX10V. Costs ~15k.

I too was thinking about the same.But it somewhat looks like a professional camera..Whcih is better among these two ? DSC-WX150/L or DSC- HX10V. Or,Please suggest some other brands.......

Never used the WX150, but it looks decent.If you want a slim camera, you can also see the Nikon S9300. Seems to have decent reviews all round.Panasonic Lumix TZ18/TZ20 also have very good reviews.

Sony CyberShot DSC-HX10V a newly launched Sony camera has 18.2 megapixel resolution & 16x optical zoom. Sony cameras are very nice according to quality & performance. I too have a Sony Cybershot. Buy if you want some more choices you can look for Nikon Coolpix S1200PJ. This is also launched recently but it have 14.2 mp resolution & 5x optical zoom.I prefer to Sony cameras for their durability.

I will suggest you latest lauch canon camera PowerShot G15 with fast lens and super zoom. in the range of 15k...