BSNL BB UL plans got FUPed ( NEW PLANS n UPGRADES )

• Thread starter Thread starter Mat Flin
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 13
  • Views Views 3,439
I don't see anything new 😕

What? Where are the changes? Only for Hyderabad Circle they have changed the plans

In Chennai Circle for some plans they moved free calls to all networks to free calls to BSNL network (making it worse)

@Mat Flin Please explain me what are changes you have noticed? I am seeing these plans on bsnl website since a month

well im new to BSNL ... these plans may not be new to u all ... for last 6 months im was enjoying min. 1 mbps speed without FUP ... 5 days ago this FUP shit started ... when i checked at BSNL office , they said my plan has automatically upgraded to 1mbps upto 6gb n 512 after that !!( my bad .. i thought i was getting some thing free for my 512 UL plan ... i guess ..good thing dont last long ) ... there was no FUP ... from 1/9/12 the new plans were implemented...

Ah, okay. Yes, just like I was shocked by Airtel's FUP this year in April. They hadn't implemented it in my city for a very long time.

@Mat Flin Please explain me what are changes you have noticed?
I am seeing these plans on bsnl website since a month

OT:
'Remove SpeedTest results from your Signature please!' - This statement is in admin's signature. Just saying.

well im new to BSNL ... these plans may not be new to u all ... for last 6 months im was enjoying min. 1 mbps speed without FUP ... 5 days ago this FUP shit started ... when i checked at BSNL office , they said my plan has automatically upgraded to 1mbps upto 6gb n 512 after that !!( my bad .. i thought i was getting some thing free for my 512 UL plan ... i guess ..good thing dont last long ) ... there was no FUP ... from 1/9/12 the new plans were implemented...
simply you were lucky last 6months without FUP