ACT BROADBAND DOWN SINCE 5TH Sept 2012 in ulsoor/indiranagar area, still down!!!

• Thread starter Thread starter Maximus Aur
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 3
  • Views Views 1,986

Maximus Aur

HI Actian,My user id is 10386799, complaint registered on 5th - complaint No. : 456984.Regularly, due to stupid competitors, ACT takes a hit.Someone or the other cut the fibre cables and users like me are affected.Infact i have called the local network configuring guys and informed them about ppl cutting ACT cables, looks like periodical inspections are to be carried out from your side to ensure uptime.Please advice on the resolution, as i really my connection working and sooner the better.Last time ur support helped me get my connection working in few days, hope you provide a helping hand now as well!

HI Actian,
My user id is 10386799, complaint registered on 5th - complaint No. : 456984.

Regularly, due to stupid competitors, ACT takes a hit.
Someone or the other cut the fibre cables and users like me are affected.

Infact i have called the local network configuring guys and informed them about ppl cutting ACT cables, looks like periodical inspections are to be carried out from your side to ensure uptime.

Please advice on the resolution, as i really my connection working and sooner the better.

Last time ur support helped me get my connection working in few days, hope you provide a helping hand now as well!

Hi

Thanks for your patience & understanding, we have taken up with highest authorities and should be resolved in a day.
Kindly bear us.
Rgds

Hi

Thanks for your patience & understanding, we have taken up with highest authorities and should be resolved in a day.
Kindly bear us.
Rgds

Hi Actian, my connection is still not restored, can you please have a look and expedite the resolution?