Beam upgrading speeds anytime soon?

• Thread starter Thread starter tyrannor
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 8
  • Views Views 1,580

tyrannor

ISP
BSNL
In view of BSNL offering a slightly less crappy plan to its Hyderabad users, will Beam be offering something more?I was planning to apply for a connection as I am moving to Mehdipatnam, but I am now in a dilemma.

I don't think so :/ BSNL itself started offering better plans only because of beam! not the other way around. But if you're a avg user ..(movies,songs,utube etc) beam has more than enough plans with decent FUP

It is the post FUP speeds that are pissing me off. 512 will simply not do...So I may go for beam if it is available at Mehdipatnam. Any idea about the service there?

It is the post FUP speeds that are pissing me off. 512 will simply not do...
So I may go for beam if it is available at Mehdipatnam. Any idea about the service there?
well Rs660 1mbps plan has 786kbps post FUP speed ,and Rs1110 10mbps plan has 2mbps post FUP speed which i think are decent enough.

I wish they would increase the FUP limit (which is 30GB in my 10mbps plan)

When did they become 660 and 1110? I thought they were 610 and 1020.Thanks for the input though.

When did they become 660 and 1110? I thought they were 610 and 1020.
Thanks for the input though.

https://i.imgur.com/NusJg.jpg

just out of sheer curiosity... with Beam u r getting the best speeds (per $) in India and still want something better 😛

I am currently on the BSNL ULD plan of 2mbps till 15gb and 512 thereafter.The beam option is looking less attractive now. That's all.

Well Beam used to have a 2mbps plan but they removed it. Frankly i would have switched to 2mbps plan if they had it now. My 300GB hard disk is full to the brim and i know it would take me some 2 months just to finish watching all the (open source) videos i've downloaded.Also beam has 786kbps Post FUP speed and also FUP is 20Gb so i think beam has better plan compared to BSNL.