• Thread starter Thread starter amar
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 84
  • Views Views 9,985

amar

Senior
ISP
TataSky BB, Jio-4G, Airtel-4G
Sonam Kapoor plays a 17 year old school girl in the upcoming film Raanjhanaa.
Here’s a picture of Sonam and Dhanush from the set.

UTV-STARS.

By any chance is this remake of Tamil movie 3? Because even in the movie 3,Dhanush and Shruti Hassan plays school kids.

I don't think this is a remake of 3, wasn't it released in Telugu simultaneously?EDIT: Wait, this is a Hindi film? Seriously?

Wondering because of Dhanush? He was supposed to act in a remake of his earlier movie Kadhal Kondein,which never happened. But yes even I can understand your wonder, as he not a versatile actor as such. Maybe his Kolaveri Di success helped him.

Not that. Hindi audience wouldn't accept Sonam or this dude as college kids in the first place. It works in the South, not here. The only exception probably being when a 45 year old lead as a college guy in a recent blockbuster was overlooked

Well, 3 Idiots was presented as a flashback (to justify somewhat , but still that would put him in late 20s or early 30s). Here also that might be the case that we are looking at flashback or something.And nothing compares to the college going group of the movie Jaani Dushman.

lol. indian audience usually do not accept sonam in any role. so there are no worries there. this movie is unlikely to do well.

I think the college going gang in Jaani Dushman were closer to their screen ages than was the case in 3 Idiots. Madhavan was what, 40?

Sunil Shetty 41, Aditya Pancholi 37, Arshad Warsi 34 .. But yeah, it was a mixed bag there..

Music - A R RahmanLyrics - Irshad KamilSingers - Javed Ali, Keerthi Sagathia, Pooja AVDirected by Aanand L. RaiProduced by Krishika LullaBanner - Eros InternationalAudio on Sony Music

Last edited: