• Thread starter Thread starter IBF
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 734
  • Views Views 90,010
  • Tags Tags
    pepperfry
Pepperfry - Rs.400 Off on Rs.850

Code: PEPOMG27XJM

Placed an order on September 2nd 2012, it was sunday.

According to their shipping conditions the order should be shipped within 7 working days,
so I contacted the customer service to know the status.

Wait time of 10 minutes and the agent would read out what you can see on the website itself,
plus he added the order should be shipped by Sept 11, 2012.

Tracking system doesn't work, by the way this tracking status is for a product that shipped on September 5, 2012.

as I ordered two products, one is shipped while the other, major one is not.

Funny thing was the agent asking for the survey, after he provided me nothing new information and the wait of 10 minutes 😀

One word! Pathetic service, be it customer care or the product delivery.They give you no notification if the product you have ordered is shipped cancelled or refunded, nothing.I placed the order on 2nd of September and they give the status finished on the website, with the status REFUNDED.I HAVE NOT GOT ANY MONEY BACK FROM THEM!!!If I call them again, they won't pick up as it's their break time, I wrote them an email, no response so far.Pepperfry is the new Letsbuy for me.

My order shows canceled after 8 days! (max shipping time was 7 days) , i paid 515. No info about cancellation through call or email....They have given me points - 1265.

yes a couple of times order was delayed .......but discounts were huge, i didnt mind, other times order delivereed in time, so i am going to say over all it was goodi bought my Philips trimmer 8 in 1 for 1740 rs from there, no comparison to this price at all.and yes payment paid via cc will take sometime when refunded

My friend ordered 2 products from them 4-5 days ago. Still haven't been delivered. Will update if he does receive it.

It will cost around 1750 after applying the points. If i buy from HS18 i can get it for 2155.I also have a coupon of 600 off from pepperfry. So either i can buy through points or i can buy from HS18 and use the points for other products.Also, i can wait for a week to see if the price comes down from 2995 😛

prices in pepperfry would come down??? why?? would they?? they have coupons thats why price will be high always lolponits have a validity date of 15 days max dude....

2995 is the box price now 🙁, they where selling it for 26** in the past , If the points expire i can get the amount i paid as refund (done in past)Now if i again buy a product which is showing 7 days shipping time then again it can be cancelled 😛orI can wait for a better deal from other websites 🙂

ohh, i think i missed ur point totally..........u did not get ur product ordered and they did not give u any money back, instead points ?? so in fact its ur money as points?? then u will get trimmer at rates of 2995?? dont buy it from them then