Pepperfry Shopping Experience

Samuel

[OP]
Regulars
Nov 7, 2010
Delhi/NCR
Placed an order on September 2nd 2012, it was sunday.

According to their shipping conditions the order should be shipped within 7 working days,
so I contacted the customer service to know the status.

Wait time of 10 minutes and the agent would read out what you can see on the website itself,
plus he added the order should be shipped by Sept 11, 2012.

Tracking system doesn't work, by the way this tracking status is for a product that shipped on September 5, 2012.

as I ordered two products, one is shipped while the other, major one is not.

Funny thing was the agent asking for the survey, after he provided me nothing new information and the wait of 10 minutes :D

Samuel

[OP]
Regulars
Nov 7, 2010
Delhi/NCR
One word! Pathetic service, be it customer care or the product delivery.They give you no notification if the product you have ordered is shipped cancelled or refunded, nothing.I placed the order on 2nd of September and they give the status finished on the website, with the status REFUNDED.I HAVE NOT GOT ANY MONEY BACK FROM THEM!!!If I call them again, they won't pick up as it's their break time, I wrote them an email, no response so far.Pepperfry is the new Letsbuy for me.

Sid

Sid
Regulars
Aug 18, 2009
BlackHole
My order shows canceled after 8 days! (max shipping time was 7 days) , i paid 515. No info about cancellation through call or email....They have given me points - 1265.

Toocool

Addicts
Apr 2, 2007
yes a couple of times order was delayed .......but discounts were huge, i didnt mind, other times order delivereed in time, so i am going to say over all it was goodi bought my philips trimmer 8 in 1 for 1740 rs from there, no comparison to this price at all.and yes payment paid via cc will take sometime when refunded

antifup

Regular
Regulars
May 12, 2012
My friend ordered 2 products from them 4-5 days ago. Still haven't been delivered. Will update if he does receive it.

Toocool

Addicts
Apr 2, 2007
same trimmer is for 2995 now :angry:
Philips Grooming Trimmer QG 3250| Philips | Grooming Aids | Trimmers | Pepperfry Product

I am ok with the points.

how much discount will u get when u apply points???

i may try to find any coupon for u.........but if points are applied coupon cannot be used. if u are getting 1point=1 rs then go for ponts , otherwise u will get some 400 rs discount with coupon, or u may wait sometime for a better coupon

Sid

Sid
Regulars
Aug 18, 2009
BlackHole
It will cost around 1750 after applying the points. If i buy from HS18 i can get it for 2155.I also have a coupon of 600 off from pepperfry. So either i can buy through points or i can buy from HS18 and use the points for other products.Also, i can wait for a week to see if the price comes down from 2995 :p