Suggest me a mobile phone

• Thread starter Thread starter nitigs
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 18
  • Views Views 2,194

nitigs

ISP
HATHWAY
hi guys...I want to buy a mobile...Suggest me the best one (known brand). I want to use it for many years. My budget is in the range 15,000-20,000I live in Mumbaifollowing are my requirements.,1)Full Touch Screen2)wifi,gprs ,camera,BluetoothThanx

AndroidSony Xperia Tipo - Around 9.5Sony Xperia Mini/Mini Pro/Walkman - 10 to 13kSamsung Gakaxy Ace (Series) - 11 to 13Micromax A90 or A100 (if you are ok with brand). Karbonn/Spice also have some models in that range with some good specs.Windows - Only Lumia 610 will come around 12-13k.==============Personally, would suggest have a look at Sony models.

Upvote 0
Oh? So increase in budget, eh?AndroidSamsung Galaxy S Advance (Kind of similar to original Galaxy S)HTC Desire VSony Xperia Ray , Neo LLG OPtimus 7Sony Xperia Pro (Touch + slider)Sony Sola & Go & can also be had a look Plus a couple of models from Huawei & the likeWindows--------Nokia 710Samsung Omnia MSymbian is an ideal choice, but you might get the N8. Similarly, some Blackberry Curve models are available in that range (I am risking getting a few lol's here)

Upvote 0
Oh? So increase in budget, eh?

Android

Samsung Galaxy S Advance (Kind of similar to original Galaxy S)
HTC Desire V
Sony Xperia Ray , Neo L
LG OPtimus 7
Sony Xperia Pro (Touch + slider)
Sony Sola & Go & can also be had a look

Plus a couple of models from Huawei & the like

Windows
--------
Nokia 710
Samsung Omnia M

Symbian is an ideal choice, but you might get the N8. Similarly, some Blackberry Curve models are available in that range (I am risking getting a few lol's here)

Yep, increased the budget. Can't decide between Sony Sola & Samsung Galaxy S Advance? Both are gud..

Upvote 0
Do a check on Samsung that they have parts for the phone in case something happens as you want to use phone for many years.Sola- No secondary camera and battery backup is another thing to worry about..If that's your final 2 , i would say samsung is good for that price. But , if you want to use a phone for many years then save some more money and get a high end device 😉 or try on EMI.

Upvote 0
I think Neo L scores over Neo V. I think FM is a -ve in Neo L , otherwise all better than Neo V

Upvote 0
I think Neo L scores over Neo V. I think FM is a -ve in Neo L , otherwise all better than Neo V

of course...but it will cost you 2k dearer

Upvote 0