Airtel Broadband Tariff Hike

• Thread starter Thread starter vjprakashbe
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 127
  • Views Views 28,612
@genie: service tax is 12%
Including Educational cess, it will be 12.36% times the plan charge.

Yeah.... thanks for correcting

i think i found the reason for the tariff hikes.:silly:

Shit, I have there shares man! Am doomed

Previously TRAI asked for better speed like 2 mbps & 512kbps post fup speeds, nothing happenedTRAI increased regulatory charges ISP's increases tariff

also got the message stating that 499rs plan revised to 550rs. 550+12%=616rs. DAMN IT....................

you own shitel's shares??? but why, why, why??:iomg:

Had bought 6 years back! Waiting for the market to do little better, then I'll get rid of this.

Marginally!

https://imgur.com/o7F32

F*#k... Prices are suppose to go down not up... Hell they are screwing their customers again & again leaving them no choice but to leave Craptel... Craptel would not have been in this s#it if they had been implementing consumer friendly services instead of spending millions on crappy advertisements & endorsement deals. They would have been reaping the benefit by now with increase in customer base much faster then now instead of posting losses quarter after quarter.... ...

Ah that's y the 080How's airtel services m8?I might get a new connection from them if they provide to my location lol.Their ppl said they'll come over in couple of days and as ur their user you might be able to give me some info on their services.Can we blast em like how we can blast their CC for prepaid cellphone guys in case we are pissed 😛?

You can go through the forum to get more information on Airtel's service, but there service so far has been good. The only thing which pisses me off (and many) is there FUP!I normally don't call the CC, I tweet airtelpresence in case I have issues with my connection.

They respond to tweets eh?What about FB?yeah their FUP sucks.I might go for their cheapest plan the 649 3 Gb 2 mbps post usage 256 kbps.Just wondering how's their ping lvl's?I play CS a lot and am getting this connection mainly for that and youtube.Do they have wireless modems bud?I went through the forum m8 got to know it's good just wanted someone's personal opinion right now.

lol from 200 million customersfull page advertisement dailyfull marketing stuff on tvwhere all this money goes??