• Thread starter Thread starter emptymt
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 11
  • Views Views 1,850

emptymt

Regular
ISP
MTNL
I was recently gifted an iPad. Unfortunately its a device for which I have no use. I had borrowed a cousins iPad earlier for a couple of weeks. And I rarely ended up using it. Made me realize that a tablet device has no utility for me (ended up getting the nook ereader). It makes more sense for me to use the proceeds from the sale towards the next Nexus phone and take nice trip to Goa with the balance.Anyone has any idea where would be a good place to sell off an iPad in Mumbai? I visited a couple of local electronic retailers and they offered me a price 20% below what it retails for online or in the market otherwise. I realize that the retailer has to earn a margin and am willing to take upto 10% hit (normal margins for retailers are 5-7%). I haven't opened it. Still in the 'off the shelf' state.

call me on 9867546288.i want to buy an IPAD.CALL ME NOW IF POSSIBLE

He didn't even mention which iPad he's selling. iPad first gen or iPad 2 or "new" iPad ..but am guessing its the 'new' ipad.

good catch. Makes me wonder about the authenticity of the said buyer.

its the new iPad (3) 4G 32GB white btw.

I said i want to Buy an Ipad, and if u would give me a call, or would like me to give u a call, i can.Genuinely interested in an IPAD.BTW, which ipad do u have? Can u please share the information regarding the ipad?Thnk you

I said i want to Buy an Ipad, and if u would give me a call, or would like me to give u a call, i can.

Genuinely interested in an IPAD.

sorry bro . . . but once u been online enough there is a level of skeptical cynicism you end up developing.

I did call up Sagar and discuss the iPad with him. Waiting to hear back from him.

I need to have an eye checkup ... Thats 2 in 2 posts I missed something in the post.