Formula-1 News and Updates

Monza Ferrari's home race is the temple of Italian motorsport and anyone who beats the red cars is never going to feel the true love of the hugely-partisan massed hordes of local fans...I just get a feeling that McLaren with Hamilton will be Favorites to win the race...Qauliy and Race are telecasted both in STar Sports and ESPN HD...http://www.gpupdate.net/en/f1-news/283495/changes-made-at-monza-s-first-corner/

poetry by aju!

Monza Ferrari's home race is the temple of Italian motorsport and anyone who beats the red cars is never going to feel the true love of the hugely-partisan massed hordes of local fans...

lol. he would have done a better job than Massa at least. in any case, i do not see him driving along with alonso or hamilton. he likes to have a calmer partner.

I think you have not seen Alonso racing in the red car...he is very very calm with red machine people...more over i didnt expect him to be so polite or humble...he is a different man now...Regarding Hamilton and also Vettel they are still young they will change once they get matured...

I have already seen that...with MS and Rubens, Senna & Prost, Webber & Vettel, Hamilton & Alonso....

You don't want to tick the Tifosi off !

Who changed the name of this subforum from "Formula 1" to "Formula One" I demand to know ! :mad-tongue:

Yesterday the F1 section alone was not working in the forum...requested the admin to check onto this...Now F1 section is working fine...which means Grammar Nazi in da house is our admin...:worthy: