New Bsnl Plans and Upgradation Of Speed for HYDERABAD users only 1-09-2012

• Thread starter Thread starter kaura
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 56
  • Views Views 15,478
OK, here goes. Just confirmed from a known source who has opted for these plans. FUP applies to all old connections. However, as part of BSNL Anniversary celebrations, new connections booked this month have no FUP for 2 months only, then FUP applies.This is still great. 16Mbps till 40GB, then 4Mbps beyond for 1499 is awesome!For comparison, Beam also has 1660 plan with 15Mbps till 40GB, then 4Mbps.In contrast, my Tikona has 4Mbps true unlimited at 1249 bucks!

BSNL has come out with great plans for Andhra Pradesh circle to combat Beam.

NO Speed reduction, NO FUP apparently, though the banner says otherwise.

Why don't they extend this to pan india?

I am facing frequent disconnection, mostly on rainy days. And the BSNL guys are not willing to replace my cable.

Due to the connection problems, i can't use my night unlimited feature on BB plan effectively 🙁

Most of the times the DSL light keeps blinking 🙁

^From the ISP. The open market doesn't really have them.

OK, here goes. Just confirmed from a known source who has opted for these plans. FUP applies to all old connections. However, as part of BSNL Anniversary celebrations, new connections booked this month have no FUP for 2 months only, then FUP applies.

This is still great. 16Mbps till 40GB, then 4Mbps beyond for 1499 is awesome!

For comparison, Beam also has 1660 plan with 15Mbps till 40GB, then 4Mbps.

In contrast, my Tikona has 4Mbps true unlimited at 1249 bucks!

What speed are you getting on Tikona? Can you post a speedtest result.

^From the ISP. The open market doesn't really have them.

BSNL has none in stock either. What a bummer! Beam doesn't serve my area or I'd have gone to them. 24Mbps (6Mbps post FUP) at Rs.2499 is way too mouth-watering to pass BUT...

nice as i said before Reliance will now make other ISPs to offer such plans too.... Rs 1499 for 4MBps Unlimited is awesome deal. Now i just hope mtnl gives this !

maybe they will upgrade it soon to pan India 🙂maybe they will upgrade it soon to pan India 🙂

yup just like airtel launched their hyderabad specific plans to rest of the country. no?