Mobile no deactivated without any valid reason...

• Thread starter Thread starter vinay1
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 24
  • Views Views 3,927
Hello Vinay,

Please help us with your current and alternate contact numbers at http://bit.ly/PKEMzh and we will get back to you with assistance at the earliest.

Regards,
Vodafone Customer Care, Mumbai.

I have updated the link with alternate number. How much time will it take to process as till date my number is not active. Also last week I have already submitted a photo, address proof document and filled form for new sim card (same number) at your Vodafone gallery at panvel. Then why is my number deactivated for non submission of documents. This is a postpaid number, are you going to waive off charges for 2 days for your negligence?

That happened with me also in Prepaid. I lashed out at their customer care and then their appellate. It started working 1 day after that. I mean how can they not have documents if it's a case of Porting! Btw @x270.... Airtel is good as well in Mumbai - atleast my experience. I relied a lot on it while my number was being ported and also when Vodafone disconnected my number.

@JayminAirtel reception is very patchy at my college, and I get barely any signal at home. Plus, I know quite a few people on airtel with network related problems. You prolly have got better coverage.

Finally my mobile network is activated. Thanx.....@ Vel India - I don't think there is a problem now. Pl confirm.

This app at times eats lots of battery mate.....some tips to keep it low on battery consumption?

i normally do this trick...I use mobile in dual mode network (if you are on 3G)I start the appI go to settings (on top right small icon)in General, I turn off wifi scan and turn off force wifi onThen I lock to a gps satellite using an app called gps test . Use GPS Test to lock to some satellites. The bars should turn Yellow. Close GPS Test app.The locking helps the mobile to get emphersis gps information which would be valid for 4 hours without data connection. ( Depends on manufacturer also)then most important.... I turn off data connection.If data connection is off, the battery drain is reduced.Then click the Map Trip and go out in open and drive or go in bus , run, jog whatever !!The app will collect the data and store it in some file and upload the data once you are at home on wifi or once you start the data connection.The upload happens when the app is on and you are under Details tab and data connection is on.Let me know if this helps !!