Mobile no deactivated without any valid reason...

• Thread starter Thread starter vinay1
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 24
  • Views Views 3,925

vinay1

ISP
MTNL
Hello Vodafone,My Vodafone postpaid mobile no is deactivated without any prior intimation given to me. From today morning i was unable to make / receive calls. After calling Vodafone CC, surprise to hear that the number is discontinued due to document problem/ not submitted. My question is if the documents were not submitted how come the number was activated for so many days. Also for your information, your executive had visited my house and collected the necessary documents and handed over the sim to me.Pl look into the matter. As of no, my number is still inactive.thanx... Vinay

Seems like that agent didn't submit the documents yet. If you have that agent's number ,call him and question him. Happened to me once while on Docomo. That agent guy said ,"Sorry sir, was out of town. Will submit tomorrow."

Seems like that agent didn't submit the documents yet. If you have that agent's number ,call him and question him. Happened to me once while on Docomo. That agent guy said ,"Sorry sir, was out of town. Will submit tomorrow."

Thanx a lot bobbyguitarist for your quick reply.
Would like Vodafone CC to comment on this as there is no fault of me. Its been over 2~3 weeks this number is active. Also last week i visited vodafone gallery but nothing was informed regarding document problem there.

Usually they tend to activate the number before recieving the documents. Upon, non receipt of docs, the number is deactivated.

Hmm..... I think I've made a BIG MISTAKE porting to Vodafone. Problems started before using there services. First took more than 15 days to port to Vodafone. Second wrong SIM no. was updated/activated against my mobile number. And now this issue.Guys any suggestions, which carrier is good for using mobile hotspot/tethering, sms services.thanx for all your comments.

Since you're based in Mumbai, Vodafone is among the better providers.Airtel is pathetic here, ditto for Uninor. Reliance is so-so. Docomo is bad too. No idea about loop or idea. I've been using Dolphin, its been a nice experience so far. 3G is available only on dolphin, airtel, vodafone and idea.

I am using iPhone. getting microsim from these provider is what I will look for. Will try Aircel as some of my friends have given +ve review regarding its internet speed here.

Aircel does not have 3G. Keep that in mind.

Getting a microsim from any provider is no big deal.

But we can use aircel 3G right? since these carriers have 3G sharing agreements among them..

from what i understand government is trying hard to make sure that these agreements are canceled asap.

Aircel does not have 3G. Keep that in mind.

Getting a microsim from any provider is no big deal.

Even Vodafone does not have 3G here. I get just 2 bars on 3G which changes to 'E' frequently.

Ok Guys, so to conclude here, I am stuck with Vodafone and there **** service.