Nokia Lumia 920

• Thread starter Thread starter Sushubh
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 235
  • Views Views 21,144
Try finding someone with a SBI credit card in the time being 🙂 Extra 10% off. Or maybe wait for the GOSF to start. Maybe even better deals might emerge! I should have waited for my N5 but no regrets.
Is GOSF reliable?

same stores.

GOSF is just a brand name. Google trying to create a Cyber Monday like event in India. Stores would run GOSF branded deals on their own stores.
Flipkart is running the SBI 10% cashback deal till December 10. December 11 GOSF starts.

GOSF is just a brand name. Google trying to create a Cyber Monday like event in India. Stores would run GOSF branded deals on their own stores. Flipkart is running the SBI 10% cashback deal till December 10. December 11 GOSF starts.
Aah okay. That's great 🙂

My Link 🙁
Maybe want to wait for GOSF to begin. Could get expensive though lol.

My Link 🙁 Maybe want to wait for GOSF to begin. Could get expensive though lol.
Yes, your link. 😀But noticed the SBI offer was valid only till 9:30. Lol. Not a big issue. Even 22K is completely worth for this device. But will now wait for a few hours for GOSF to check if any good offers are available.

Nokia Lumia 920 saves a man from death in China
After a 20-meter long wall collapsed in Lanzhou on Sunday afternoon, reporters learned that one of the victims sustained only minor injuries after he had instinctively held up his Nokia phone to protect his head from falling debris.

The man, Geng Ming, is one of nine people who’d been buried as the wall suddenly toppled on top of them. Although he is still in the hospital, Geng told reporters that he only suffered from minor wounds and will likely head home soon. He suggested that if it wasn’t for his phone, he probably would’ve been more severely injured.
😀