Bhoot Returns

• Thread starter Thread starter mhsabir
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 33
  • Views Views 4,095
and of course the struggling actors who would want a break in one of his future projects.

Ahem, I had quoted his name in the 1st post. But I guess no one cared remember his name 😛 . Not during Satya, and not when I posted this 😀

Manisha Koirala and JD Chakravarthy starrer 'Bhoot Returns' will hit the screens in October 2012. 'Bhoot Returns' is a sequel to Ram Gopal Varma's 2003 film 'Bhoot'. Here is the first poster of the film.

I guess the budget is even lower. From Urmila/Ajay Devgn/Fardeen .. we are now down to Manisha Koirala & Chakravarthy

I still don't understand why did this guy made " Durga " after Satya and ended his career. But thanks to RGV, he is back 😀

His filmography tells me he acted in RGV Ki Aag & VasthuShastra as well. He is primarily a Telugu actor and except RGV no one really cares about taking him.

Yes, he was there in Vastushastra , but I always kept myself from AAG, so may be missed it out .

Good you missed, otherwise we might have been discussing about your bhoot now.

:rofl: well said. But Sirish Kunder is the new Bhoot of Bollywood after making the greatest Flop " Joker " .

basically bhoot returns meant manisha koirala returns.

Last edited: