Bsnl Charged My Bill With Dataone Charges Without Giving Connection

• Thread starter Thread starter chethancj
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 3
  • Views Views 4,344

chethancj

ISP
BSNL UL900+
yest oct 12thi got my september phone bill and was shocked to see the debit adjustments 2467 rupees from bsnl as 10 day usage charge from 20-9-06 to 30-9-06security depositmodem purchasei applied for the connection on 1st september and acc to the bill i ve started using connection on 20th september wat the $$$$.. i called to CC 1500 and lodeged a complaint on the mistake by bsnl and today i visited my area bsnl office and told thm abt the matter and they also did not reply properly bcos in the computer it showd they have given me the connection on 20th it was typical govt office and finally iasked wat shud i do now the official told me he ll give the modem thn i was quite satisfide to get rid of sify finally came home and configured and i am runnig ul 900plan now butt now i ve to agn to tht office and correct my previous bill

What u got was correctAs the bill shows the charges are for 10 days (20 to 30) , for modem charge ( did u buy it?) and security debositand btw what scheme do u have?

hello sir i got my connection today how can they charge tht in september bill acc to the bill i have used the dataone for 10 days in september.. i got the connection today after personally compaling tht i ve been charged without giving connection

Kindly avoid using acronyms that have no meaning , it confuses people. what does acc mean? Now i get what happened. Talk to the area officer , and give a writen complaint to him. Chances are that they cleared ur connection on 20 , but they didnt physically provide it on 20th , so in their database they put it down as 20th september , where as u got the actually connection only after complaining. Those field engineers do this lot of time , either they were too tied up or just took their own sweet time. lodge a writen complaint describing what happened