• Replies Replies 18
  • Views Views 2,246

Sushubh

Admin
Staff member
ISP
Excitel
Airtel
heh. these people term me as a "platinum customer".Loosely translates as i get r#$ed in a platinum way.🙁 Bad for me that there is nothing around which is better.

they are so not making use of this app. i cannot seem to manage: my edge planthere is no option for smartbytesthere is no option for 28 recharge for prepaid pay per second updateand so on. now that they have a dedicated app, they can do so much more with it.

smartbytes & 3g will find place soon considering their pitch on smartbytes.cant say the same thing about prepay/edge though.

heh .. airtel gave you a free new name .. enjoy Mr. Subhash Mittal 🙂

lol i expected it to at least ask me for a confirmation? it's a touchscreen device for god sake. 🙂 i was thinking about activating 3G on my phone and get on the 1GB plan. so thought clicking it would show me the plans and let me pick the one i want. apparently not. airtel is using the same awful funda of going through customer care or sms based activation/deactivation. would find out when they actually enable 3G on my account. i expect this button to turn into a deactivate button 😀sent 3G to 121 which is supposed to be the sms based method of activation/deactivation. no response yet.

dude is impressed that airtel called him up to check for his experience using their iPhone app? i think it is yet another case of stupidity by airtel. the app itself sucks of course. but calling people to get feedback on it?