Frequent Disconnection Due To Voltage Fluctuations?

• Thread starter Thread starter randomboy
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 35
  • Views Views 8,884
no cyberwiz delhi always has advantage over mumbai whether in terms of pricing for triband plans or sms offers on mobile plans.Imagine u guys pay something like 25Rs./month and sms is 10p and here in mumbai if I pay 25Rs/month I get all sms @75p. Petrol is costier in mumbai like 4+ Rs compared to delhi and many such examples... This timed GH was not known to everyone it was a big risk which unfortunately I didnt take.... 🙁So we always pay the price for being citizen of commercial capital of India.

This man is definately facing a lot of problem with sms price 😛 he always end his post by mentioning sms pack price of mumbai

Idea is giving tough competition these days to MTNL in delhi... they're having similar pricing plans if not cheaper and provide a way better coverage...

In mumbai, I find dolphin better.I got hutch, my sis and cuz got dolphin.My hutch doesnt show any signals in office. I have to put the mobilein a particular corner, whereas dolphin catches full signal.in my house. dolphin catches full signal even in internal room.whereas hutch stops catching signals there.my cuz goes to all places in mumbai (being marketing guy)he never faced any problem with dolphin. (using it from abt 4-5yrs now)infact many places i and my cuz have gone. most of the times (say abt 75%)i have noticed hutch not working at remote places.