Samsung India is in a major PR disaster now...

Sushubh

Administrator
[OP]
Oct 29, 2004
Gurugram
Let’s pretend that you’re a blogger. You’re given the chance to review new, hot hardware from a major company. All that’s required is that you participate in some tasks, but these tasks would fit into your coverage so you agree. In return you get to be one of the first to go hands-on with devices and give your opinion on them. Sounds like a good deal? Well that’s what a couple of Indian participants in Samsung’s Mob!ler program thought too, until Samsung threatened to leave them stranded in Berlin, Germany.

Say Hello to Samsung's Fanboy Factory - The Mobilers Program

rajadeep

Regular
Regulars
Nov 9, 2007
Mumbai
Interestingly after Samsung canceled their return flight tickets & told them to find their own accommodation, Nokia stepped in & has now payed for them to stay for the whole event till 5th Sept + taken care of their return Flights... Good Job Nokia :D ...

Sushubh

Administrator
[OP]
Oct 29, 2004
Gurugram
They need all the good pr they can get!

sa_kiran

Regular
Regulars
Aug 18, 2008
Mumbai
I'd ruled out Samsung phones, TVs, home theaters, etc. After reading this, I'll rule out fridges, washing machines, etc. Shame on you Samsung.

moindear

Internet addict!
Regulars
May 5, 2009
ಬೆಂಗಳೂರು
The attitude shown by Samsung is not at all good. May be they are thinking themselves as 'Apple' and they can get away with anything...1. Samsung provides inferior hardware for many phone models just for India2. Samsung does not tell the user/promise user of software updates for mobiles3. Their customer care service is deteriorating4. Who can forget TouchWizAll this PR and their attitude will affect them a lot very soon!

rajadeep

Regular
Regulars
Nov 9, 2007
Mumbai
^^^ coz thats what fandroid do zzz... Discuss anything from Samsung to nokia or Microsoft or even monsoon season, Fandroid will always be there 1st to tell us whatever bad is happening Apple already has done worse :) ...And I love the doucebag & Samsung fanbois who claim as Samsung paid for the trip the bloggers were obligated to do just as they were told by samsung...PS @ all the Fandriods out there could u pls specify a list of "EVIL" things that Apple has done that has effected u personally (even remotely)...