• Thread starter Thread starter Mr.Outlaw
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 24
  • Views Views 3,145

Mr.Outlaw

Regular
ISP
Airtel
Which scooter type vehicle is good at this price range?Requirements are1.) Good mileage and decent after sales service2.)Travel about 40 to 45 km a day.3.)Reliableheard Honda's Dio , Suziki's Access 125 and Honda's Aviator are the best for the above 3 points.Any other you guys know/used/recommend as mileage and reliability is main concern for my Father. He's considering TVS XL too lol but I'm trying to make him not take that. Is that still the king of mileage and overall comfort?

All the vehicles you have listed above are beyond 45k on-road. From the above the cheapest would be Suzuki Access. If you are willing to spend more I would say go for honda activa, it is more reliable from the above mentioned. I heard Access has some handling issues & honda dio rides like a cycle.

Upvote 0
oh kk but it's still around 45k itself na? Any idea about TVS XL? Is it better than access for around 45 aged person? What's the mileage of access?Any idea?

Upvote 0
I guess it's around 45 kmpl. Yes, access would be good for him. Though I recommend you get a test ride for him before you buy it. He should be comfortable with what he is riding. I have no idea about TVS XL I hardly see it in my city.

Upvote 0
Pleasure will cost around 50k. He has a budget of 45k. Access & Activa are almost the same when it come to on-road price.

Upvote 0
i would personally stick with the honda branded scooters. they are the most stable brand to go for in the indian market.

Upvote 0
Drove activa and pleasure. Ride quality is superb in pleasure. only other bike that comes close to pleasure in terms on ride quality is honda aviator. Activa ..not so much.

Also hero launched maestro. check that also.

- New Delhi - Rs. 49000
- Kolkata - Rs. 52000
- Mumbai - Rs. 54000
- Pune - Rs. 52000
- Bangalore - Rs. 53,500

Above mentioned prices are on-road prices of Hero Maestro.
nvrmd. 54k on road mumbai

Upvote 0
I think that you can try out Bajaj blade.Its estimated price is around 45,000 rupees and also it has 125 cc engine power with retro looks and style.Go for it..

Upvote 0
I think that you can try out Piaggio Vespa.Its estimated price is around 40,000 to 45,000 rupees and also it has 125 cc engine power with retro looks and style.
Go for it..

Dude you got it complete wrong... Vespa costly 70K+ onroad... YEP freaking 70K+ !!

Upvote 0