HTC 8X

• Thread starter Thread starter Sushubh
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 61
  • Views Views 6,262
https://imgur.com/eTGNT

We revealed various details about the Accord previously, but Football says the Accord will run on a 1.5GHz dual-core MSM8960 chip — the same CPU that Samsung uses in its US Galaxy S III handset. HTC's Accord will also include a 4.3-inch 720p Super LDC 2 display, an 8-megapixel camera with 1080p capture, microSD card support, and NFC.

HTC 'Accord' Windows Phone 8 image leaked, reportedly includes 1.5 GHz dual-core processor | The Verge

Why waste screen space! I don't like it when so much space at the top and bottom are devoted to .. nothing.

The hardware space between the blue bezel and the begin of display where the time is shown

ah well they need space for the speaker and the camera there 😕motorola is expected to launch a new smartphone in the coming days with minimum bezel. let's hope the rumors are true! someone has to do something about the bezel. though smaller bezel would suck for screenguards and covers. some covers already are damaging the corners of the screenguards!

lol. desire seems to have too much bezel at the bottom. in any case, two devices with different internals cannot be compared. htc probably had a good reason for the bezel at the top. as for screenguards. i had rather have a device that can handle a couple of drops than a device that i can showoff to people 🙂

And that's the sad truth of these devices. I have read so many cases of cracked screens on the iPhone, Note and S3, and how much it costs to replace - almost a mid range phone can be bought with that amount.

you mean the black space between the time and the first tile?
That is there in all WP7 phones 🙁

But it is set to go with WP8 and WP7.8.

https://imgur.com/G6A40

Here’s what’s known about “Accord”: It’s going to be called the Windows Phone 8X HTC, it’ll have a 4.3 inch 720p display, an 8 megapixel camera with an f/2.0 lens, and it’ll also have a dual core 1.2 GHz processor paired up with 1 GB of RAM. Rumors from earlier this year suggest HTC is planning to release two additional Windows Phone 8 devices, one codenamed “Zenith”, which should be a flagship phone with a 4.7 inch screen, and another codenamed “Rio”, a midrange 4 inch handset.

Leak: Say hello to the HTC Windows Phone 8X and the One X+

Windows Phone 8X by HTC hands-on: Microsoft's modern mobile OS personified in polycarbonate -- Engadget

In keeping with its high-end ilk, the device sports a 4.3-inch 720p Super LCD 2 display (341ppi) powered by a 1.5GHz dual-core S4 and complemented by 1GB RAM, NFC, 16GB of storage, as well as an integrated 1,800mAh battery.

https://imgur.com/a8qLs

TIM STEVENS 9:07 PM
"With the 8X we now have a front camera that is more than an afterthought." It's 2.1 megapixels and captures 1080p video. That too has an f/2.0 lens!
Tweet
TIM STEVENS 9:06 PM
The 8X has an "Awesome Camera" -- the same that was found in the One X, plus the same image processor. That's an f/2.0 lens, for what should be solid low-light photography.
TIM STEVENS
Better than the 920? Can't wait to find out.
TERRENCE O'BRIEN
If these sample shots are actually taken with the 8X they're likely already ahead in some people's books.

Both are available in November on over 150 mobile operators in 50 countries around the world.

HTC showed Nokia the middle finger today!

lol. i am shit scared of upgrading to windows 8 later next month (if they allow me to get it online for 40-50 dollars as they are in usa).