Isps Taxed For Selling "light Energy" !

• Thread starter Thread starter max
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 5
  • Views Views 1,786
It's on a state level, and as luck would have it,MY STATE seems to have got the "bright" idea to do this 🙁

Hard to believe its not a joke 🙁

What will they say about Cell phone inustry?? Tehy provide Microwave Energy to Cell phone users.

Lanline phone actually provides DC electrical energy to customers's phone.

This is piece de resistance

OFC broadband operators are running a business venture after investing thousands of crores to put in place a state-of-the-art set-up to artificially generate light energy and supply it to its customers for their data transmission work. The characteristics of the light energy constitute a moveable property, which has to be categorised as `goods' as per the norms laid down by the Supreme Court. "In the process of data transmission, other than light energy, no other elements are involved and the customers are paying for the same. This proves that light energy constitutes goods, which is liable for levy of tax. Therefore, the State has every legal competence and jurisdiction to tax it," the department has contended.[/b]

Hey Hey i need to email this to all my friends abroad. LOL :lol:

lol, expect the unexpected . The impossible becomes possible only in india 😛I think some big politician from a foreign country came to visit india, & after a few days, he shakes his head in wonder & says - now I believe there is a god up there 😉