hathway logo on HD channels

This was changed to idle a week back. I hope they enable the USB recording soon. By the way, status of SD box is also idle since a week now.

I have taken HD STB a week back in Bangalore. How do I get to know the status of the HD box and what to do to update the software?

In Bangalore, till yesterday night, there was no hathway logo on any channels.

The Hathway logo is now appearing on HD channels and a few SD channels in Bangalore. What does this mean? There was a software update that happened 3-4 days back in Bangalore, but not sure what were the changes made? Has anybody observed any changes after the recent update? I did not observe any new channels added as well.

I will have to check the software versions which I will do in the evening once I am back home and reply back. But the logo is there and the software status says 'Aborted'. Not sure what this means though.

My HD software version(release number) is 103. If the status is aborted it means there is no software available for download. When the status is 'idle', it means there is going to be a new software around the corner. My HD stb status is idle since 2 months now and no new software got updated.

My HD box release number is 103. I manually updated the software version and it is still 103. So, wanted to know if your box is a different one. Looks like the release numbers are different for old and new boxes

How to do a manual update? Also, there are no changes other than the Hathway logo appearing in release 106. So nothing you are missing without this update. Only a few SD channels have the logo but all the HD channels have the logo.