hathway logo on HD channels

If you want to update the software manually then follow the below steps. Please make sure you don't repeat this often as software might get corrupted
1) Turn off the STB by removing the power plug.
2) Turn the STB on
3) When you see the message "Please wait Initializing" then press back button twice and press 2 4 6 5. This will start software download.

i have an hathway hd setup box...
but for hd channels.. screen keeps freezing intermittently for few seconds...
i tried following above steps i.e. [color=rgb(40,40,40);font-family:'Droid Sans', helvetica, arial, sans-serif;]press [/color]back [color=rgb(40,40,40);font-family:'Droid Sans', helvetica, arial, sans-serif;]button [/color]twice [color=rgb(40,40,40);font-family:'Droid Sans', helvetica, arial, sans-serif;]and press [/color]2 4 6 5[color=rgb(40,40,40);font-family:'Droid Sans', helvetica, arial, sans-serif;].[/color]
[color=rgb(40,40,40);font-family:'Droid Sans', helvetica, arial, sans-serif;]but i got a blue screen and with number 2105 - 5042[/color]
[color=rgb(40,40,40);font-family:'Droid Sans', helvetica, arial, sans-serif;]when i press ok.. it says waiting for stb signal for download..[/color]
[color=rgb(40,40,40);font-family:'Droid Sans', helvetica, arial, sans-serif;]what to do .. please help...[/color]

Most probable cause of choppy signals is multi-jointed wiring. Request your cable operator to replace the wiring with a thicker wire and least number of joints.