mtnl mumbai quarry ?

suraj_singh

Regular
[OP]
Regulars
Oct 17, 2011
i m living in delhi. my brother going to mumbai next week. if i bought sim through him from mumbai mtnl 3g should i get every benefit of data usage like 2500 for 2 month unlimited and other data plan ?should i borne roaming charges for net usage ?

sanke1

Aug 1, 2005
Mumbai
Roaming is free in MTNL Delhi and in BSNL networks. You can even recharge Rs. 2500 online.You can only get a MTNL Mumbai sim if your brother has permanent residential address proof of Mumbai.I hope this answers your quarry.

suraj_singh

Regular
[OP]
Regulars
Oct 17, 2011
Roaming is free in MTNL Delhi and in BSNL networks. You can even recharge Rs. 2500 online.
You can only get a MTNL Mumbai sim if your brother has permanent residential address proof of Mumbai.

I hope this answers your quarry.

he is going for official tour, he is not permanent there. if i gave him my voter id card photo copy of delhi should he get sim ?

popcorn

Apr 10, 2005
Mumbai
is it mentioned on mtnl website that a mumbai sim holder should have a mumbai permanent residential address?

Documents

no where it mentions that u need permanent address of mumbai. you can argue with officers who are not accepting your request.

Your brother would need his documents while asking for the connection .

sbhas2k

Regular
Regulars
Jun 7, 2011
^^ One has to be permanent residence of Mumbai to get a sim.. I tried with all the documents mentioned over there and failed, finally ended up buying it under my frenz name who is a permanent resident of Mumbai.. Anyway, one can try their luck though..