Asaram Bapu's Helicopter Crash

• Thread starter Thread starter amar
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 14
  • Views Views 3,990
what kind of helicopters they make???cant even crash with dickheads loaded on it😕

yeh I was also about to post the same.Mumbai mein jashn ka mahual 😛

this ******* has snached a lot of sons and daughters from their parents........1 case i know is of my fathers friend's some 10-12 years ago. the whole family was asaram's bahagts, his younger son once gone in the satsang and never came back home, and he was not even allowed to meet the family much i think probably came home only once or twice after that, but gone again (he never came back to live with the parents,just to meet, after parents agitation or something), asaram really does some mindcontrol and black magic stuff in his ashrams to keep innocent ppl(read slaves) in his ashram and in their control:shock:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WNRFgDGit84Self-styled spiritual guru Asaram Bapu today suddenly slapped a TV cameraman for ignoring his order to take video of the thousands of devotees assembled at a satsang in Kavi Nagar here.As Asaram Bapu reached the venue of satsang to sermonize on religion, love and tolerance, a few TV camerapersons went up to the dais to take his soundbite.The spiritual guru obliged them with soundbites, and in the meantime, he asked the camerapersons to take video of the thousands congregating at the Satsang.

this ******* has snached a lot of sons and daughters from their parents........1 case i know is of my fathers friend's some 10-12 years ago. the whole family was asaram's bahagts, his younger son once gone in the satsang and never came back home, and he was not even allowed to meet the family much i think probably came home only once or twice after that, but gone again (he never came back to live with the parents,just to meet, after parents agitation or something), asaram really does some mindcontrol and black magic stuff in his ashrams to keep innocent ppl(read slaves) in his ashram and in their control:shock:

Only the family is to be blamed for this .. How can someone be a follower of such fake sadhu babas is beyond my understanding ..
First they become bahagts and when they see their daughters getting raped and son kidnapped then only they understand abt someones fakeness ..
The whole family is equally culprit along with this ******* baba ..

Man there r 1000s of god in our religion .. why they want to create one more?? First finish up praying up the gods which u have in hand before making any new gods ..

FIR launched against Asaram Bapu by TV cameraman....Times Now.

FIR should be launched against cameraman also for covering such a %##@head baba ..
In name of TRP, poor guys have to cover all this ...

FIR should be launched against cameraman also for covering such a %##@head baba ..

Come on man, it's his job, he cannot refuse the boss who gave it to him, if he would say no, some one else will do it,

In the times of low employment, you can't afford to unplease your bosses, India is a huge population.

https://youtube.com/watch?v=WNRFgDGit84

"Camerman Ko Chaanta" was shown repeatedly 50 times in 2 minutes video! Level of Journalism in this country! Didnt have patience of watching of entire 10 minutes.

He give lot of gaali and do maa bahen openly.. Still fools follow him.

This baba also sells sabun ki tikkia and agarbatti's and fools prefer them to support him :hopelessness: