Which router you recommend Dlink 2750u or Tp link TD-W8951 ?

• Thread starter Thread starter arka
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 7
  • Views Views 14,209

arka

ISP
aircel pi
Hi guys I am going to get a BSNL broadband connection.. I want a wireless modem + router. But I am totally confused. I can't make a decision to buy a wireless modem. I inquired our local shops , but they have only cheap Digisol routers which do not like. First I decided to buy D-Link 2750u and post a topic here but the guy advised me not to buy this router because it got many problem... though Flipkart ratings are very high for this product. He recommend TP-Link W8951 router, which is also a nice router, but it doesn't have usb. One last thing, I didn't get any warranties for both Dlink and Tplink, because here is no service center for this modems. I can only get warranty for the digisol router.. Please help me to decide....

Links here:

Dlink -> D-Link D-Link DSL-2750U Wireless N ADSL2+ 4-Port Wi-Fi Router | Router | Flipkart.com

Tplink:
TD-W8951ND - Welcome to TP-LINK
TP-LINK 150 Mbps Wireless N ADSL2+ Modem Router TD-W8951ND | Router | Flipkart.com

Probably the digisol one:

Digisol 150 Mbps Wireless ADSL2 / 2 + Broadband Router | Router | Flipkart.com
Thank you in advance...

Go with D-Link D-Link DSL-2750U Wireless N ADSL2+ 4-Port Wi-Fi Router, My brother uses this with his BSNL connection and it works totally fine.

Go with D-Link D-Link DSL-2750U Wireless N ADSL2+ 4-Port Wi-Fi Router, My brother uses this with his BSNL connection and it works totally fine.

Thank you.... any problem with wifi signal you noticed ? because many flipkart users complained about this...

I dont think so, I was using the connection for a week and it was perfect! The setup is also very easy with D-Link!

I dont think so, I was using the connection for a week and it was perfect! The setup is also very easy with D-Link!
Thank you for clearing my confusion.....thanks...going to order it on Flipkart....

Any other responses pls...

Another one for D-Link
Ordered from flipkart and using on airtel since last 2 months... no issues faced..

but plz dont try the usb stuff.... pendrive for even a hour gets HOT.. so wont recommend it's usb remaining everything rocks.

The web configuration interface is like airtel beetal modem so not that good but manageable.
support IPv6 too.. but airtel does not support it yet 🙁

Another one for D-Link
Ordered from flipkart and using on airtel since last 2 months... no issues faced..

but plz dont try the usb stuff.... pendrive for even a hour gets HOT.. so wont recommend it's usb remaining everything rocks.

The web configuration interface is like airtel beetal modem so not that good but manageable.
support IPv6 too.. but airtel does not support it yet 🙁
Thanks you for your comment...already ordered it on flipkart..