• Thread starter Thread starter Toocool
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 30
  • Views Views 3,714

Toocool

Addicts
ISP
airtel
well i think its possible , i have 2 stories happened within my knowledge to speak of ,which cannot be wrong/false.

1st , my own driver 4-5 years back at my home, told 2 strangers on bike (who were talking on the mobile , in front of our gate) to get off from the front off the gate , 1 of them came to my driver "staring" in his eyes, as per my driver "i was hypnotised, i was afraid too, but he gave me a laddu and i coudnt say no, he said eat it , and i did eat it". after 1.5 hours my driver was found intoxicated in store room, with froth coming out of his mouth.:frown_2:

2nd, my wife's grand father once were alone in his shop, 1 stranger came to him and started talking to him, "uncle ji, uncle ji, you are my uncleji , i am your relative and i need money urgently , i know you will give all ur money from the drawer right now, as per the grandfather "he was hypnotized within 2-3 minutes and gave all the money from the drawer which was around 50000 rs , and as soon as the man walked out of the shop, grandfather realized what the hell he had done, he ran for him, but the man was lost in the crowded markets ":tonguesmilie:

Jodhpur: Always remember, you should not eat anything offered by strangers on the train. Well, you will for sure follow this traditional advice given by your parents after reading this news.

A train passenger, who was on his way to Jodhpur from Puna, was looted near Ahmedabad by a fellow passenger after he made him to eat intoxicating biscuits.

He was found unconscious in the train when it reached Jodhpur Railway station. The Railway police then took him to Mahatma Gandhi hospital.

According to a police official, Jhumar Ram, a resident of Dhelana in Lohawat, works as a carpenter in Puna.

While he was traveling on the train, six people sat with him. One of them started talking to him and then offered him some cream biscuit, the official said.

He became unconscious soon after eating the biscuits. The men looted Rs 1500 and a mobile phone from his pocket.

The Railway police has registered a case of ‘Zeher khurani’ and have launched investigations.

i think these zeherkurans also do hypnotism 1st and then as a backup they give toxicating food to the victim

At the moment, I don't think its possible. Probably if we understand more about the brain and are able to hack into it maybe we can.

At the moment, I don't think its possible. Probably if we understand more about the brain and are able to hack into it maybe we can.

apperantly CIA can

watch the shit and explain to me please
https://youtube.com/watch?v=0dfx4iWTWaA

mind blowing stuff:disturbed:

I dont want to turn this into an interesting story thread. But something which could possibly be categorized of the unexplained (I have tried to reproduce as much as accurately as possible). I have not been able to form a final personal view on all three..Incident A: My Dad along with two uncles were on the way back from Pondicherry to Chennai in the late hours in the 1960s. Dad had dozed off in the back seat. Meanwhile, my uncles had decided to take an alternate short route, it was pitch dark. Sometime in the night, my dad shouted "stop" in his sleep. They found my dad still sleeping (Thought he is having a nightmare) and woke him up. They decided to step out for a couple of minutes for a smoke, when one of the uncles noticed that the road had been dug up and there was a 20-feet drop on the left a few meters on the left, and found same on the right side. And they got the fright of their life, when they found the same about a few 100 metres ahead, the whole road was being re-laid or something & they had missed the sign in the night. With great difficulty they slowly reversed back & swore never again to take such short cuts in night timeIncident B:This was a decade ago. My cousin & his friend on a highway were returning in wee hours of morning, when an old man requested for a lift, being younger and being two they let him in. Five minutes of driving, my cousin noticed nobody at the back - He stopped the car & looked behind. The guy had literally vanished!! Ofcourse, people can argue he had jumped out or whatever. But they were driving over 80-100 kmph & my cousin & his friend were pretty sure he was there less than a minute ago Incident C:In the 1980s - My dad's friend had brought a daughter in a law from his village, who knew only Hindi & another northern local language (it was a non-popular one, so do not remember). 2-3 years later - Another friend of my dad called him up & asked him to join him in a visit to this friend as his friend was very panicky. On reaching they were told that from the past two days, his Daughter-In-Law was possessed & was speaking only in German & English (And this was happening in phases). My dad & uncle consoled him & as with many others suggested doctors/ tantriks and what not. Next my dad heard they had done some pooja etc but things were pretty much same & over a period of time, the incidents had reduced. After that my dads' friend expired so he just went to their home for final view but neither he or his friends got any updates of what happened finally. Seemed a very harsh prank if people want to argue it was that.

No Video @ office. Will go home & check & update here. Was typing out the long post 🙂

They are showing mind control on the history channel https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RjU5v1eAvvEbtw you all mind controlled by unseed waves from the moon.!

I see, warthog. And let me guess, you're not controlled cuz you wear a tinfoil hat?

YEs and no.I have a stronger mind then the avg sheeple.EVen TOOCOOL who has become a conspiracy theorist refuses to accept that our world is secretly run by aliens and we are a creation of known as the anunnaki.

our world is secretly run by aliens and we are a creation of known as the anunnaki.
aliens yes, so called gods 😉

anunnaki ? lol who named them ?

YEs and no.I have a stronger mind then the avg sheeple.EVen TOOCOOL who has become a conspiracy theorist refuses to accept that our world is secretly run by aliens and we are a creation of known as the anunnaki.

Stronger mind, nice. Kaunse brand ke steroids feed karta hai mind ko?

its has to do with the consciousness.I belive that i am not a native human consciousness.I never felt that i was from this planet.

its has to do with the consciousness.I belive that i am not a native human consciousness.I never felt that i was from this planet.
ya some of us have that bug 😛 , they prolly have some bad programmers out there

rest of the crowd, tries to patch this bug 😉