mindcontrol/hypnotism .....possible?

• Thread starter Thread starter Toocool
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 30
  • Views Views 3,716
all the ppl who commented here are also supposed to watch the video put on 1st page and comment their views.:msn:

watch this video 1st and share ur experience and then i will talk about my experience,as i dont want anybody to have any kind of impressions of my experience while watching it:mellow:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p7argDPivws

Thank God I don't like Laddus or Desi Mithais, so I can say no to them anytime.There is this thing called Social Engineering, Hypnotism is real and people can control your mind.Wear your mental helmets people.

good to know that u know, now watch the above video and tell us the results please 🙂

^ i thought of cabbageThis is sort of nothing, i once saw this video by david blaine, he flips a card deck infront of the camera and asks the viewer to pick a card.Its always some card which everyone picks. I dont know how it works.

I thought of beetroot, and that video is probably made by some 10 - 12 year old.About Mind control, I think it's plausible, afterall most of our emotions are just chemical signals sent from the brain. So if you have an implant capable of sending those same signals, it should be easy to make a person angry, happy, sad and so on. But I don't think hypnotism as practiced in pop culture is possible at all. By staring intensely at the next person you're more likely to freak them out than hypnotize them

^^may be it was made by a 10 year old kid i dont know..........all i can say is beleive it or not , i said "CARROT" in my mind.......human brain behave in a "certain way" if aroused in a "certain way"...........the thing is that the studies about this subject is being done with billions of dollars in spending and the results are known to mainly only illuminati or its arms.

so we dont get to no any information, hence we dont understand it very well.

it happens so many times with me . i am going somewhere in my car or something, without stereo on, suddenly i start to sing some song on my own(without realising that a very mild and distant tone of it in some other car), later turns out, there was the song was playing in some other car ...................my mind caught it subconsciously, without any direct exposure to the song. just a little example.

what i mean is humans can and do react to what they see and what they hear , subliminally............thats used against us as mind control

https://youtube.com/watch?v=sfhNy0PCmoQ&feature=related

i dont think its relevant in this thread here???

About Mind control, I think it's plausible, afterall most of our emotions are just chemical signals sent from the brain. So if you have an implant capable of sending those same signals, it should be easy to make a person angry, happy, sad and so on.

But I don't think hypnotism as practiced in pop culture is possible at all. By staring intensely at the next person you're more likely to freak them out than hypnotize them

we are not talking here about some implants dude.............mindcontrol is possible with conversation and eyes staring(eyes are the doors to the brain and inner consiousness) ..... in some light way u can say that

" if i talk too hard to my employee i can be sure that he will soon ,leave the job, so i do not talk too hard , bt talk cleverly to him,although his action do make me very angry as his actions are not what is supposed to be at times, that also is some kind of mind control , i talk to him like he is the only 1 i trust and make sure he feels comfortable coming at the job everyday" just an example. its not a deeper mindcontrol but still a very light example

none of commentators here comment on bill clinton video on the 1st page........that shows deepest type of mindcontrol , did noone noticed here???

You could have convinced me it was Bill Clinton's wax statue in the 1st video. But, most other stuff involves a bit of speculation & feel its inconclusive.

^ i thought of cabbage

This is sort of nothing, i once saw this video by david blaine, he flips a card deck infront of the camera and asks the viewer to pick a card.Its always some card which everyone picks. I dont know how it works.

That trick was revealed on the Masked Magician Show. The trick is rigging the deck in a manner that when the cards are flashed, the process halts for a very very short span of time when the rigged card turns up. This invariably leads to a particular card being picked by almost all the viewers.

You could have convinced me it was Bill Clinton's wax statue in the 1st video. But, most other stuff involves a bit of speculation & feel its inconclusive.

really?? :rofl: .......and i dont know what statue u are talking about?? its a full fleshed man and even the 2nd part of clinton is showing clear signs of hypnosis on clinton, i wonder how all ppl here can miss this, and even the 3rd instance of george bushes mother is very clear to me, and 4th of kent wiedemann , where his programming breaks down and he smiles(along with his twisted eyes) ...... huh

i really do not need to convince anybody on anything i say , i do my own research , and just share the opinions . i do not wish to reaffirm my belief:encouragement: it doesnt matter if 2nd party believes in my belief or not , i still stand on my point .

people say stock markets are rigged , i can safely say its not (top 200-300 stocks are not), the way i see markets and the way it performs (mostly according to my view) astonishes me every single day and gives me strength, to believe in myself and my views . i donot make enough money playing markets till now, but nobody does in 1st 5 years and the game actually starts after 5 years (for some brighter students after 4 years, but i am not that bright), i still have atleast 1 year left in my self training.:smile:

so the movie "network"(1976) summarized .............the shit ,about whats happening and it still keeps happening till this date..........wow. gotta see it asap.https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vQAzpV7GC0U

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NcpWk2WKhEM&feature=relatedhttps://www.youtube.com/watch?NR=1&feature=fvwp&v=NKkRDMil0bwohh **** ........the movie in 1976 itself is talking NEW WORLD ORDER.............holy son of a ........mind blowing stuff.:distress: