Auto login for ASUS Router

• Thread starter Thread starter namoh
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 7
  • Views Views 9,900

namoh

ISP
Airtel
Hello,I have a 10 MBPS Beam connection. I have purchased Asus RT-13U ver B1 router. But I am having to login using the portal page. is there any way i can configure the router to autologin? The router is running 2.0.2.5F firmware. Any help is appreciated. Thanks

Go to your router settings page and change connection type to PPPoE.. enter your username and password there.. and you are done.

Go to your router settings page and change connection type to PPPoE.. enter your username and password there.. and you are done.

Beam couple of months back had disable the PPOPE option it used to work earlier with Asus router but now auto-login does not work, so you have to use the Beam portal to login.

Beam couple of months back had disable the PPOPE option it used to work earlier with Asus router but now auto-login does not work, so you have to use the Beam portal to login.

Strange.. it still works for my BeamTele connection... I still use PPPoE autologin on my D-Link router... stopped using the portal 2 months back

Strange.. it still works for my BeamTele connection... I still use PPPoE autologin on my D-Link router... stopped using the portal 2 months back

May be they did change something again coz I had configured my cousins Asus router about a year ago with PPOPE and it worked fine all the time but about 2 months ago he complained he was having issues and it was not logging in via PPOPE so I changed it to use the portal page and he has been using that from that time, but did not get the time to check back if again PPOPE started working I know it does not work on my Netgear router but it never did even earlier on my netgear WiFi router had better luck with Asus routers.

PPPoE suddenly stopped working for me too. But after a couple of frustrating hours on the internet troubleshooting, I just upgraded the firmware on my Asus RT n12lx router and tried the PPPoE and it works.