@airtel_presence If I cannot have Rapid 175 at my place, can you at least launch a 4mbps 175GB Plan?

• Thread starter Thread starter Sushubh
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 8
  • Views Views 1,791

Sushubh

Admin
Staff member
ISP
Excitel
Airtel
Rapid 175 is one of the few decent plans from Airtel for users with heavy data usage. 175GB is also now the maximum data Airtel is offering on their broadband connections.

And I can see that I am not the only one who is unable to subscribe to this plan because Airtel does not have 8mbps in all areas. Airtel is not offering a 175GB at slower speeds which is insane.

Retweet this thread!

I concur. We need 2mbps and 4mbps 175GB plans. 80GB is not good enough. If Airtel is not capable of provisioning 8/16 mbps at all premises, they are only going to lose new/current subscribers who want more data than 80GB. It's in their interest to offer 175Gb @2,4 mbps speeds.

So finally the mumbai tariff page also gets 8mbps plans. And ofcourse it is not "technically feasible" in my area, So im offered cheaper plans with less data (currently on turbo 150). Really improper planning by airtel, im willing to pay more than i currently am but they want me to pay less! Anybody clued in to the reason why 8mbps is not feasible i certain areas, because i have seen my download speed jump up to 1mbps albeit for a few seconds, therefore meaning that technically my line can handle an 8mbps connection.

errm what has upload speeds got to do with the download speed capacity of your connection? 😕

while u at it 2MBps at Rs 999 PM with 350 GB PM thx !

errm what has upload speeds got to do with the download speed capacity of your connection? 😕

who said upload speed?