Carnation experiences

• Thread starter Thread starter agantuk
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 21
  • Views Views 2,707
Called carnation helpline and booked a pickup and a service for today last evening. No calls in the morning. Called them again. No call as yet either.

pickup service. man. i have never had this option work for me with maruti and tata service centers. maruti at least had a home drop service though they kept you waiting for a while for it to work. tata in my experience does not have any such option.

My experienceMy main problem is I don't have time to go and get the car serviced and repaired most of the times. So i have go make compromises. I called their central help line twice and Finally their noida center to arrange a pickup. The pickup was uneventful. Got three calls telling me what all needs to be replaced in my car. As I said since I don't have much time and my knowledge about car engines is limited and I don't know too many honest service station, i don't argue too much and pay up. The car was returned a day later than promised. It was my wife's car so she had to face a little problem because of that. Anyways, there was this oil indicator that was glowing when the car came back. Called up the guy who said it will take a couple of days for it to go off. Since that didn't happen, I called up after 4 days and again the car was picked up for a day and I was told that some sensor needs to be changed. That blew my fuse and I blasted the guy. No more carnation for me. Not to mention I paid a hefty bill.

looks like your experiences matched those on their facebook account. overcharging and damaging working shit to overcharge even more. i did good by coming back without letting them work on my car! if i had not read the comments on their facebook page, i would have left my car there for two whole days!