recomend a broadband at miraroad

• Thread starter Thread starter nik7171
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 4
  • Views Views 4,579

nik7171

ISP
hathway
im using hathway 512 now but i need more download speed as i download xbox games majorly.plz suggest me a good broadband around miraroad i need 1mbps ul and my budget is from 800to 900..

Fivenet or mtnl.

fivenet is not at miraroad sir and mtnl for mtnl connection i need a landline i dont have that

Hello nik7171, nice to hear that you are using a Hathway connection, i recommend you go for the Zip 5 Max plan from Hathway, one thing i must tell you that you will be excited hearing about is that the plan is fully unlimited without any FUP, even as they say that they have FUP in their plans, they truly give unlimited internet connection to the end Hathway users, i've been using this plan from past 6 months and nearly downloaded 800GB in past 6 months and my bill per month does not exceed Rs.1393 per month incl tax, i recommend you immediately switch to that plan, you will be happy and satisfied for years to come and don't ever think of changing your ISP from Hathway anytime, Hathway ROCKS!!!!.🙂

but zip 5 max is 5mbps upto 20gb only..wht after that????also whts ur location in mumbai.