tikona 2mbps plan review needed mumbai urgent

• Thread starter Thread starter nik7171
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 20
  • Views Views 16,739

nik7171

ISP
hathway
hello to everyone..as i am a newbie over here pardon me if smething is wrong with the topic.i want to buy this 2mbps plan tikona 999..i want to know any one from mumbai using this plan already whts their review.i will be mostly downloading xbox games ..do they have any hidden plan like after 50gb or 60gb it will be 512 ul.help

Mumbai. 2mbps. mtnl. Period.

Umm, you can get the landline installed and not use it. Hardly takes a few days.

Dont EVER go for Tikona.
If you dont have any other service provider, then i advise you to start living without internet.. BUT DONT GO FOR TIKONA.
They are the worst and not just about the connectivity or plans or cost wise, but their whole motive is to provide false information and leech out money from customer.
I advise you to do through research about tikona first.
Or google "tikona fraud" for further.

hello to everyone..as i am a newbie over here pardon me if smething is wrong with the topic.i want to buy this 2mbps plan tikona 999..i want to know any one from mumbai using this plan already whts their review.i will be mostly downloading xbox games ..do they have any hidden plan like after 50gb or 60gb it will be 512 ul.help

The Worst technology is used in Tikona. They Say, If you have Tikona Internet Plan with you & you are out of home, nearby some Hotel / Mall / Movie Theater / Under any Building which is having Tikona Internet Tower. You Can use your User-id & Password & use your Internet Plan. This is a good thing but, Do they Encrypt your password & send you VIA mail. The Person who visited from Tikona Gives you the password handy which is a threat to you, if the person leaves the organization and does some thing or misuses the internet on your name Cyber Crime people will make your life miserable Direct 7 Years of Jail + Lakh Fine.

Its your password you should be able to create it your self or they should Encrypt the password, What will happen if some Guest Friend or Relative who whats to use internet and you are not at home you will innocently give your password, by-mistake your password is leaked. What will happen then.

Please think before you User this kind of service.

ChaiBiskutBhai said:
Please think before you Post this kind of message.
I'm sure you have never seen the 'Change Password' option!
was going to say the same thing!!! loll

but another hiccup i am not sure anyone else has this issue...
From the time i have got my connection it isn't stable. It creates a lot of trouble while doing video chats. Network speed is fine but the speed drops to 0 and goes offline for a second and then comes back. Seems like the issue is with tikona receiver which is kept in top of my building is losing signals in between.
connection is barely a month old...
tikona id 1108887815

nik7171 said:
hello to everyone..as i am a newbie over here pardon me if smething is wrong with the topic.i want to buy this 2mbps plan tikona 999..i want to know any one from mumbai using this plan already whts their review.i will be mostly downloading xbox games ..do they have any hidden plan like after 50gb or 60gb it will be 512 ul
I would advise you not to go for tikona. It is wireless, so it wouldn't be consistent and the speed would fluctuate. First of all, try to find out if there is fivenet available in your area. If there is no fivenet, then only think about other wired isps.

SacredDevil666 said:
From the time i have got my connection it isn't stable. It creates a lot of trouble while doing video chats. Network speed is fine but the speed drops to 0 and goes offline for a second and then comes back. Seems like the issue is with tikona receiver which is kept in top of my building is losing signals in between.
Seems like you have an issue with the device unable to catch signals properly. If possible check the signal strength lights on the device.
Try changing the direction the device faces slightly and recheck if there is improvement.