Unwanted VAS pack - Not able to deactivate

• Thread starter Thread starter Nitin Gupta
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 9
  • Views Views 12,398
Status
Not open for further replies.

Nitin Gupta

Hi,Somehow my mobile no 9****06924 has been activated with "Monthly Romance on SMS pack" and am being charged Rs 30 per month for that.I have been trying to deactivate that pack by calling 155223 multiple times but always get the msg saying "unable to process your request at this time".I called the customer care and they are saying they cannot deactivate this service and it can be done only by calling 155223.Now, if they cant deactivate and if 155223 is not working, then why should the customers be charged unnecessarily?Pls deactivate the service and and refund the amount immediately.Regards,Nitin

From which circle you are?You can try *191#

First, comment your number - This is a general public forum & not their official support forum. At best, you might get their representative on the forum here asking you to contact and email or give a link to complaint.And whats the reason you are being given as to why the customer care are not able to deactivate the service?

They are saying the pack can be deactivated only by calling 155223. They cannot deactivate from their end.155223 is automated activation/deactivation no.

Better send an email right away. Also Nodal/Appellate officer complaining non-functioning deactivation system.

Dear Nitin,

Kindly provide us your Tata DOCOMO number, your alternate contact number and email ID so that we can get in touch with you. You can also go to the following link - Tata DOCOMO Chat to get your query resolved through a Live Chat with our Customer Care executive.

Thanks and Regards
Customer Care
Tata DOCOMO.

This shit happens every time with docomo. My dad number also got activated with call me tunes. 30Rs was getting deducted eveymonth. since dad doesn't see sms's .. he didn't knew. This scam continued for 4 months until i noticed the message. He had no idea that it was on. So called the number but was getting the same error message. Called CC and they said call the number. Tried calling after 3~4 hrs and then it got connected and i was able to deactivate it.As mentioned by me in this forum somewhere, this is my third such incident with docomo. Earlier one was with my illiterate grandmother. Called CC and they argued that my illeterate grandma called up docomo and somehow activated the caller tunes by surfing through the VAS menu.

Ironical that one of the ads featuring Ranbir Kapoor mentions that they will not have this problem unlike "other" operators.

Dear Customer,

Kindly provide us your Tata DOCOMO number, your alternate contact number and email ID so that we can get in touch with you. You can also go to the following link - Tata DOCOMO Chat to get your query resolved through a Live Chat with our Customer Care executive.

Thanks and Regards
Customer Care
Tata DOCOMO.

Status
Not open for further replies.