• Thread starter Thread starter Ravdeep
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 16
  • Views Views 4,484
Finally good new.

If they add movies now hd it will be fine

Highly Impossible

Hi guys
Have got a confirmed news that Tata Sky has decided to drop TCM (old classics English movie channel) from 15th Sept.....

Bad news. 🙁 That's the only channel my father watches.

I thought ISRO's GSAT-10 would launch by end of September this year and they would soon have enough transponders for more channels.Does anyone know if its launch has been delayed again?

Remove the old for the new. Hopefully it is in exchange for a new HD sports channel (TEN HD) or Movie channel ...:-

Please dont spread rumors...I dont think TS is in a position to add a HD channel...We can expect HD channel additions only by november 2012 depening upon GST 10 launch....

Good News! 🙂
Radhakrishnan also said the European space consortium Arianespace would launch India's GSAT-10 communication satellite from Kourou in French Guiana at 2.30 AM (Indian time) on September 22.

Yup it has disappeared. I noticed it today. 🙁

Its not because Tata Sky removed it, but Turner stopped broadcasting the channel in India. It was there as a msg from Tatasky

I don't understand what's the problem with Tata Sky, firstly they are providing so less channels like only 140 channels and that to you have to pay extra for some additional channels and active services and supposed to pay Rs.520+ per month for it to running it smoothly without getting deactivated and with only 10HD channels to it and the standard definition channels look pathetic if you have a 32 inches+ LED TV like i have a Sony 40inches LED TV and the SD channels look pathetic on it because of it's compression method, my CRT TV has a set top box with 245+ TV Channels and 40+ radio channels and i am only paying Rs.250per month with all the channels activated, now if Tata Sky start removing channels it's high time i am disconnecting Tata Sky and Move to Videocon DTH Which provides 400+ channels and 22 Asli Full HD Channels, Tata Sky need to wake up otherwise they will loose their customer base.