A great experience with jabong.com

• Thread starter Thread starter bijgeo7
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 8
  • Views Views 1,481

bijgeo7

ISP
Tata photon
I have had a great experience shopping from jabong.com I just though id let my appreciation be known.Everything about the site is easy to use and customer friendly.As soon as you register you will be given discount coupons and as soon as you purchase the order will be confirmed.The best part is really the delivery time though.Jabong delivered on the same day as the order was placed!!!!!! That was just too much.The packaging was excellent and the shirt was also of very good quality.I just love how they have revolutionised online shopping.Share your thoughts on jabong as well.

The ip address of the above poster points to Cyber Futuristics which does SEO. Could not link him directly to Jabong though.i did find his comments on flickr account named Jabong Offers. so there is a good indication that the above post is a spam.

One is always suspicious when someone registers and the 1st post praises a venture/product etc too much.

Everything about the site is easy to use and customer friendly.As soon as you register you will be given discount coupons and as soon as you purchase the order will be confirmed.The best part is really the delivery time though.Jabong delivered on the same day as the order was placed!!!!!! That was just too much.The packaging was excellent and the shirt was also of very good quality.I just love how they have revolutionised online shopping.

I mean it looks straight out of a script of a Home shopping network TV ad.

well that usually is the first sign. of a spammer or of a troll. but what can you do. you target someone without having sufficient evidence, you are called ill names. i wonder if sandy is back on the forum yet.

Well, I noticed Abhijit (abhi22/arpizol/abhjit88) was banned again. He had created secondary IDs more than a year ago. Makes one wonder, why...

lol. you are better at remembering the names of people who get banned here repeatedly!

Well, I would not remember every one that does get banned, but I am able to remember a few who make/made their "presence" felt. 😀