Formula-1 News and Updates

LOL LOL LOL again Romain Grosjean (banned for the next race at Monza) and Pastor Maldonado (double grid penalty, 10 grid places for Monza) up to their antics 😀http://www.gpupdate.net/en/f1-news/283295/grosjean-receives-one-race-ban-for-monza/http://www.gpupdate.net/en/f1-news/283306/maldonado-handed-ten-place-grid-drop-for-monza/

On second thoughts, I'm beginning to think, is Alonso lucky to be alive ?

oh i am sure their safety equipment is pretty rock solid.f1 car is one of the safest place to be in when fully packed up.

oh i am sure their safety equipment is pretty rock solid.

f1 car is one of the safest place to be in when fully packed up.

Umm, had Grosjean's car ploughed into his head ?

No, but it was damn close...

better vettel than alonso or hamilton.

If i could take a word from your dictionary he is Mr. Docuhebag to me at this point of time...l

oh i am sure their safety equipment is pretty rock solid.

f1 car is one of the safest place to be in when fully packed up.

I completely agree with you...

But incident like this could take life...if that wheel of Grojean hit Alonso he would have gone...really very very happy to see him safe...

On second thoughts, I'm beginning to think, is Alonso lucky to be alive ?

He is very very lucky to be alive...

Fernando Alonso - DNF
"I'm fine, except my left shoulder hurts a bit: I went to the medical centre immediately after the accident but everything is alright, the pain only comes from the whiplash. I had no idea what happened: I had overtaken the two Saubers when I felt as though I had been run into by a train! Immediately after the impact, I stayed in the cockpit for a few seconds, but then there was the start of a fire and the foam from the extinguishers meant I couldn't breathe. I tried to tell the team on the radio that I was alright, but I couldn't. Now I can say that, given the misfortune of having had an accident like this, I am lucky to be able to get back in the car in just a few days. The level of safety of these cars is very high and today we saw further proof of that. I am not angry with Grosjean, he definitely didn't do it on purpose: it was a case of me being in the wrong place at the wrong time. Rather, I think that certain drivers should try and take fewer risks at the start: it's a bit of a tendency currently in the junior formulae, but it would be better, if right from the start of their career, they got used to respecting more strictly the rules relating to behaviour on track. What happened is a shame, because I think a podium was indeed within my reach, especially when you see what Felipe demonstrated on track. Today we paid a high price through bad luck and luck owes us now: let's see what happens in the rest of the season. We lost a bit of the advantage we had over Vettel, Webber and Raikkonen, but we have lost nothing to Hamilton who, given how the McLaren went, is possibly our most dangerous rival. Now we go to Monza, Ferrari's home race: traditionally the Reds are always strong there, so let's hope we can have a nice weekend and give our fans something to cheer about, making up some of the advantage we lost today."

I have seen that earlier in the year 2010 when he lost to Vettel...for sure he was dejected but he was not angry...A character of the man should not be judged when he is with the bad people....In F1 i dont think any body is good...most of them are Dochebag who Vettel, Senna, Hamilton, Alain Prost, Couthard, Mr. MS, Alonso...the fact is all the WC atleast to my knowledge they are douchebags...except Jenson Button, Daon Hill, Jaque Villueune, mika hakkinen & Kimi,I have seen their races when they are desperate they behave like a Duchebag...it includes al the F1 champions from 1989 (Except - Jenson Button, Daon Hill, Jaque Villueune, mika hakkinen & Kimi)