Consumer Forum or any other authority who can help me on this ?

Nikhil Soni

I am a BSNL Broadband subscriber ..I am on Broadband 750ULD plan.I am paying 750 bucks for such a lame connection and it's my right to get the best of it.From past month I am getting problem of higher latencies/ping which is causing my Broadband performance slow..[[ I have made many threads regarding this issue before ]]After researching on internet for about 15 days I found out that the problem is either in my LINE or some faulty equipment in the exchange..I complained BSNL regarding this and asked them to resolve this issue, they replied "SIR you are not facing disconnection and we cannot do anything regarding latency "And they closed my complaint ..I again filed the complaint 2-4 times but same reply .Then I went to local exchange and asked the SDO to look after my issue, He said that "We are sending technician to your home"3 days passed and not even a single person arrived .Now I again complained on 198 and my complaint was closed on the same day .BSNL is too annoying and provides worst line quality ..They are not looking after my issue and not even replying in positive way ..I have only option left to file a complaint in consumer forum in the hope that they are going to do something .Please help me I can not do anything from my side .Now please provide me the contact/email of authority who are going to deal with BSNL regarding my case ..

I am a BSNL Broadband subscriber ..
I am on Broadband 750ULD plan.
I am paying 750 bucks for such a lame connection and it's my right to get the best of it.
From past month I am getting problem of higher latencies/ping which is causing my Broadband performance slow..
[[ I have made many threads regarding this issue before ]]

After researching on internet for about 15 days I found out that the problem is either in my LINE or some faulty equipment in the exchange..
I complained BSNL regarding this and asked them to resolve this issue, they replied "SIR you are not facing disconnection and we cannot do anything regarding latency "
And they closed my complaint ..
I again filed the complaint 2-4 times but same reply .
Then I went to local exchange and asked the SDO to look after my issue, He said that "We are sending technician to your home"
3 days passed and not even a single person arrived .
Now I again complained on 198 and my complaint was closed on the same day .
BSNL is too annoying and provides worst line quality ..
They are not looking after my issue and not even replying in positive way ..
I have only option left to file a complaint in consumer forum in the hope that they are going to do something .
Please help me I can not do anything from my side .
Now please provide me the contact/email of authority who are going to deal with BSNL regarding my case ..

District consumer court