Staff member
ISP
Excitel
Airtel
g407O6U.webp

P3A8E4S.webp

Justified (TV series) - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

dbQTQ.webp

Checking this out right now. First few episodes have been awesome.

Last edited:
When great acting and writing intersect, Justified happens! Raylan Givens - the guy with the big hat and the quick draw! Both him and Boyd Crowder (Walton Goggins) are bad ass!

i love the previous work i have seen of timothy olyphant. thanks for recommending this show!

Saw the Pilot. It was strong or intense but does it get interesting after each episode? And what's Raylan's mission?

Watch and learn. Like I said elsewhere, I'd rate Justified seasons like this:Season 1 - goodSeason 2 - awesomeSeason 3 - very good

haha. it is hard for me to keep track on all the upcoming shows. this app comes very handy for me. 🙂 and of course your updates here also help. suggest something else by the way. i am getting bored of misfits and would probably stop after season 2.

Haha yeah, I've been a victim of that as well.If you like crime procedural shows, you can watch Castle (Nathan Fillion), Mentalist (Simon Baker). I love both shows. They are smart and amusing. The characters are likable. Both are in their fifth seasons. So, you will have plenty of episodes to watch.