Google Search Updates

try switching between the different english languages. i have more success with the US version that Indian one.

do they allow language switching? try switching between india english and us english. in any case, they would take a while to adapt to your accent.

Do indians really have that different of an accent? I mean as far as I know our accent is the clearest no? They have done a good job with the desktop version atleast, also google now....

I deleted it. Will download it again to see if language change is an option.The issue wasn't really with the accent - even Siri understands my accent right. The issue was with the app unable to understand that I had stopped speaking and that it should now start searching. :-D

I deleted it. Will download it again to see if language change is an option.

The issue wasn't really with the accent - even Siri understands my accent right. The issue was with the app unable to understand that I had stopped speaking and that it should now start searching. :-D

Aah then its simply a glitch in the software right?

Looks like an App glitch. But if it is working fine for others, I guess I could be holding the phone wrong or something.

Looks like an App glitch. But if it is working fine for others, I guess I could be holding the phone wrong or something.

lolololololololol dont tell me you are buying that bs reason!!