• Thread starter Thread starter krish_88
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 12
  • Views Views 3,184

krish_88

Regulars
ISP
Airtel XStream Fiber
It has been observed that from past 1 month, Vodafone Network in Mumbai is facing network issues... It wasn't the same previously, though.. All you guys, there from Mumbai.. Do you face a similar issue ?

I have been facing this crap for many years now. And complaining to them was described in another post long ago. But no change from then to now. I am sticking to this @!$#@$ company as its considered as the best in a whole lot of crap.:angry ()::blink:

Well, the network is very much worse now.. If i pick up a call, the opposite person doesn't hear my reply.. Fluctuations in Call Quality... Have posted a complaint, was assured, that it would be corrected.. No one reverted back...

All operators in all circles are having same problems. Airtel has max bts after bsnl but still some of the cell sites doesn't work consistently

me facing problem on my airtel connection in Delhi and since last 1 month it has become worse.wft ? is happening ?

I agree airtel has degraded.I cant make a single call without disturbance or call drop

Vodafone is still 100x better than the abomination called MTNL. Even in full network, the opposite person manages to hear choppy voice.

^Thats a specialty of mtnl delhi, haven't experienced it so far with mtnl mumbai 😛But they haven't fixed their 2G network, and I've begun to get annoyed. Guess, will prolly have to register a complaint 🙁

If i pick up a call, the opposite person doesn't hear my reply.. Fluctuations in Call Quality... Have posted a complaint, was assured, that it would be corrected.. No one reverted back...

I can't even connect the call on my airtel lolz but the thing is if I do get a call I most of the time hear the other person clearly, but they can't hear me clearly.I later found out many mobile towers were sealed in the area by MCD some 2yrs back which has caused these problems more after 3G was added. Now airtel has told me they will put a new tower here but haven't really done anything now. Initially they would not even agree to that there is no tower here. ! Same thing might be with Voda too in your area....

Hello James,

Please share your current and alternative contact numbers with us at http://bit.ly/TRhATD We'll get back to assist you with your concern.

Regards,
Vodafone Customer Care, Mumbai.

Hello James,

Please share your current and alternative contact numbers with us at http://bit.ly/TRhATD We'll get back to assist you with your concern.

Regards,
Vodafone Customer Care, Mumbai.

Last year all the operators complained that they needed additional spectrum to cope up with the increasing number of customers. Government, as you know is bogged down by corruption and dog fight in the parliament.

And now this '7 telecom operators get notice for violating radiation norms'
In a surprise check conducted in Mumbai, government officials found seven telecom operators violating the new radiation norms. In its official statement, the Department of Telecommunications (DoT) has affirmed that government officials, during their surprise check, found 11 BTSs (Base Tower Stations) belonging to Reliance Communications, Tata Teleservices Maharashtra, Airtel, Vodafone, Idea Cellular, Aircel and Loop Telecom emitting radiations exceeding the permissible limits specified in the new radiation norms.