Vodafone Mumbai Network Degrading ?

krish_88

Regulars
[OP]
Regulars
Mar 18, 2005
Mumbai
It has been observed that from past 1 month, Vodafone Network in Mumbai is facing network issues... It wasn't the same previously, though.. All you guys, there from Mumbai.. Do you face a similar issue ?

socrates

Retired
Regulars
Jan 29, 2007
@socrateszero
I have been facing this crap for many years now. And complaining to them was described in another post long ago. But no change from then to now. I am sticking to this @!$#@$ company as its considered as the best in a whole lot of crap.:angry ()::blink:

krish_88

Regulars
[OP]
Regulars
Mar 18, 2005
Mumbai
Well, the network is very much worse now.. If i pick up a call, the opposite person doesn't hear my reply.. Fluctuations in Call Quality... Have posted a complaint, was assured, that it would be corrected.. No one reverted back...

C

chetan31

All operators in all circles are having same problems. Airtel has max bts after bsnl but still some of the cell sites doesn't work consistently

anant.del

Addicts
Regulars
Jan 2, 2010
me facing problem on my airtel connection in Delhi and since last 1 month it has become worse.wft ? is happening ?

aviral sangal

Senior
Dec 9, 2010
Noida
I agree airtel has degraded.I cant make a single call without disturbance or call drop

sanke1

Aug 1, 2005
Mumbai
Vodafone is still 100x better than the abomination called MTNL. Even in full network, the opposite person manages to hear choppy voice.

x720

Incoherent Poster
Regulars
Aug 14, 2011
Gurgaon | Mumbai
^Thats a specialty of mtnl delhi, haven't experienced it so far with mtnl mumbai :pBut they haven't fixed their 2G network, and I've begun to get annoyed. Guess, will prolly have to register a complaint :(

James Martin

Aug 13, 2012
If i pick up a call, the opposite person doesn't hear my reply.. Fluctuations in Call Quality... Have posted a complaint, was assured, that it would be corrected.. No one reverted back...

anant.del

Addicts
Regulars
Jan 2, 2010
I can't even connect the call on my airtel lolz but the thing is if I do get a call I most of the time hear the other person clearly, but they can't hear me clearly.I later found out many mobile towers were sealed in the area by MCD some 2yrs back which has caused these problems more after 3G was added. Now airtel has told me they will put a new tower here but haven't really done anything now. Initially they would not even agree to that there is no tower here. ! Same thing might be with Voda too in your area....