• Thread starter Thread starter ajuravi007
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 8
  • Views Views 9,809

ajuravi007

Regulars
ISP
Airtel
For the past 2 days i am facing a strange problem with my TS+ box.Problem - When i switch on my tv in the morning only blue blank is appearing in my TV set. After switching off the main switch of the STB the pictures are coming.This is happening to me or the past 2 mornings.I am not facing this problem with my TS HD+ box.Any body else facing the same problem with TS HD or SD boxes ?My STB is either on stand by mode or in on mode.

I've noticed + and HD+ boxes behaving abnormally many times. This should be one such incident. It is also possible that the STB has reached its end of life. Note that these STBs are not made by quality conscious companies (Sony, Philips, Samsung, LG, etc.), so, expect them to last much much less than other electronic equipments.

I've noticed + and HD+ boxes behaving abnormally many times. This should be one such incident. It is also possible that the STB has reached its end of life. Note that these STBs are not made by quality conscious companies (Sony, Philips, Samsung, LG, etc.), so, expect them to last much much less than other electronic equipments.

"Tata Sky has partnered with Thomson and Humax, world leaders in digital broadcast technology for building top-of-the line digicomps, customised specifically for the Indian markets. The technology’s feature rich design enables Tata Sky to deliver multiple programming, pricing packages and interactive services to its customers."

In retrospect, Tata Sky hardware is considerably better then competition. I am confirming the same by having read many online reviews.

http://www.tatasky.com/corporate-info.html

LOL, I was about to say the same.

Same thing happens to my old TS box and also the newer TS+HD box. If I leave the mains switch powered on (even if I shut off the box into standby mode) after a few days they start to act wierd (not displaying menus properly, responding to remote button presses etc, channels showing blue screens only, etc), so I simply don't leave it powered up for long stretches. If a problem starts up, I just shut off the mains fully, then start up again after a few seconds and all is fine.

I have face the same problem today morning too....today when i go home will rest the stb and let me see whats going to happen tomorrow morning...