please recommend a broadband connection, which is better sify, tata???

outostioncen

ISP
idea 3g, vodafone 3g, bsnl 3g, bsnl home combo ul 750
i was using bsnl home combo ul 750 plan @ 512kbps, from last 1 year.but now due to few reasons i have to download a lot about 200gb for one month, means i need good speed too.as my above requirement, bsnl providing a plane i.e., bbg combo ul 3300.but it is to expensive and i can not effort it.here in my city sify and tata broadbands are also present.but before going for them i just want your opinions.please do help.thankyou.

Tata is not cheap afaik, are you getting some special plan ? Sify just plain sucks.

you mean, i should not go for sify??? have you ever used sify???

Tata is not cheap afaik, are you getting some special plan ? Sify just plain sucks.

i do not want to be reminded of the horrors that i faced when i had a sify broadband connection.

I also want a new broadbandband connection.I previously had airtel but i had bill problems with airtel. Then i switched to MTNL. These ppl overload their servers to leading to high jitter as well as high ping.Now m looking forward for my local cable broadband which has "pacenet" as it's isp and gives 41 ms ping to mumbia servers 81ms to hyderabad server in speedtest.net with 1ms jitter.Also i always wanted spectranet wich gives exreamely awesome pings @ all the servers.

bro are you sure sify will not provide me better the service??? is there anyone who liked sify???

i do not want to be reminded of the horrors that i faced when i had a sify broadband connection.

friends i have a problem in my city i have only two choices bsnl or sify, bsnl will be much expensive for my as i told u in first post of this forum, and sify has some exciting plans, but you guyz are recommending sify...god what should i do???