• Thread starter Thread starter agantuk
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 4
  • Views Views 1,088

agantuk

Bhatakti Aatma
ISP
N/A
I made my first purchase on mygrahak.com and it was fairly smooth. Nothing out of the blue, but I found it a bit 'different'. Different because, the items I ordered (Maggi 😀) were delivered in a regular shopping bag - the types one gets when they go to a store to buy something. No fancy packing. The noodle packets were in great condition - no broken or ground ones as one usually gets in shops. They mention 48 hour shipping in Delhi NCR, and I wasn't sure they would stick to it considering I ordered on Sunday and Monday was Eid, but they delivered today. Will try to post pics if packet hasn't already been opened.

Packet has been ripped apart, so there are no photos.I need to another thing here - I think they don't have any minimum order requirement. My order was under 300 bucks and I got it shipped for free.

if the prices are nice i might start ordering from them too.......do tell the whole story 😀

The prices aren't any different from what is available in the stores. At least I didn't find anything different. Most products are sold at MRP or slightly lesser. In my case I wasn't getting the particular flavour that I wanted (curry) and hence had to order online. They used to have coupons for 100 / 200 off on minimum purchase of 500 earlier on, I couldn't find any such flat off coupons yesterday. Earlier they were available through the recharge sites - Paytm, rechargeitnow etc.

Why do they need to have all non-Indian models photo on their homepage 😕