MyGrahak shopping experience

agantuk

Bhatakti Aatma
[OP]
Regulars
Jun 13, 2009
I made my first purchase on mygrahak.com and it was fairly smooth. Nothing out of the blue, but I found it a bit 'different'. Different because, the items I ordered (Maggi :D) were delivered in a regular shopping bag - the types one gets when they go to a store to buy something. No fancy packing. The noodle packets were in great condition - no broken or ground ones as one usually gets in shops. They mention 48 hour shipping in Delhi NCR, and I wasn't sure they would stick to it considering I ordered on Sunday and Monday was Eid, but they delivered today. Will try to post pics if packet hasn't already been opened.

agantuk

Bhatakti Aatma
[OP]
Regulars
Jun 13, 2009
Packet has been ripped apart, so there are no photos.I need to another thing here - I think they don't have any minimum order requirement. My order was under 300 bucks and I got it shipped for free.

Toocool

Addicts
Apr 2, 2007
if the prices are nice i might start ordering from them too.......do tell the whole story :D

agantuk

Bhatakti Aatma
[OP]
Regulars
Jun 13, 2009
The prices aren't any different from what is available in the stores. At least I didn't find anything different. Most products are sold at MRP or slightly lesser. In my case I wasn't getting the particular flavour that I wanted (curry) and hence had to order online. They used to have coupons for 100 / 200 off on minimum purchase of 500 earlier on, I couldn't find any such flat off coupons yesterday. Earlier they were available through the recharge sites - paytm, rechargeitnow etc.