• Thread starter Thread starter pkarthik24
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 3
  • Views Views 3,012

pkarthik24

Regular
ISP
BSNL
Hai Guys! i am sorry after a long gap i am bak in the forum, as i was on Transfer...

Below is my Self Explanatory mail sent to D2H today to customer care & Nodal Officer...

Expecting your views on this.

Dear D2H Nodal Office,

Ref: Customer ID: xxxxxxxxx

I would like to bring to your notice that in the last two days i tried to call your customer care for Simple Relocation Service, the below is my experience in that.

My RTN is registered in English Language, but when ever i call the Customer Care its connecting to the Hindi Speaking Agent, I am trying to tell them that my Language is selected English, but they are forcing me to call again and select my language, i done 5 times but all connected to the Hindi Speaking Agents, finally i called through my Hindi Speaking Friend, your Customer Care Employees are VERY RUDE in telling to call us back in English Menu. (Were we Pay and the shits back on us).

I have given relocation Request of last week and the same was done by your engineers with a lot of difficulties, my Building 8 stories building, i am living in 3rd floor, For that he asked me to pay for the Cable separetly i told him that he can deduct from my account as they did in my last Relocation, but he denied that he dont have that much cable and also he cannot arrange, so i arranged through my own cable through my Maintenance People help and fixed the cable self.

He just connected the Antenna, that time The Signal Quality was Strength was 100% and Quality was 30% and in white colour, so i insisted the Engineer to do the best as i got 100% both in tirupathi & Vizag Cities, he told me that he dont have Meter to check the signal so he insisted me to complain to Customer care for that.

Now when i called the customer Care (poor english speaking people as i explain in my Point 1), he took 20 min to understand that and registered the complaint and he told me that to tune the Antenna i will be charged, were as last week only they have deducted Rs.200/- for relocation charges, i am totally upset and tried to explain him but he was not understanding the English or he was pretending that he was not understand to loot Visiting Charges.

Today 1 Engineer came to check the Signal status with the Manual Meter, and he straight away told me that cable was problem. I told him to check the signal status in the Dish first he showed me some mark and he checked the same near my STB the Signal Status was 100% same, it means he try to escape from the Alignment, in that Big Joke is he has not seen such a Big Dish in D2H, (Your HD DVR 90cm Dish), I dont know whether laugh at him or Laugh at D2H for their Customer Quality.

Now i am getting Strength 100% & Quality 40 - 50% Fluctuating. Being a HD & DVR User i am facing problem with the Quality of the picture & sound due to your poor Customer care.
I tried to call the customer care in the evening they explained me that to tune again to get 100% Signal i have to pay Engineer visit charges.

Now i am planning to take this Matter to TRAI if i am not getting Justice, also your aware that almost all DVR STB is faulty by there was a picture delay for some micro seconds while changing any channels,

As a Customer even paying High Premium channel charges, STB Charges & Monthly Charges we are with Faulty STB's, actually to be very frank you have to repay all the Charges to use your service with such a DVR Boxes.

Now tell me whether your Customer Care Team will attend this or i can send this mail to TRAI.

Will wait for your Reply until 24th otherwise will be going to send letter to TRAI.

I can be communicated in 98xxxxxxxx.

Note: Please dont send me template mail of Sorry for the Inconvineance caused, I dont want that Nu-sense, I want your prompt reply only.

Regards,
Dr. Karthik

going to wait for their reply....

Try mentioning this on their facebook page also.

i have posted today at their Facebook Page letz see how much they care for Customer(if they dont care i may loose few hundreds, but D2H will loose me with more thousands).... it is we who made them No.1 D2H provider, its easy thru us that we can make them last.....

i think something happening with my post, yesterday the Area Head visited my place and changed the Dish, he also discovered that there was some signal loss in the cable, which was there fault (asked me to fix the cable myself), now they are going to replace the cable and check, may be they are going to come back in couple of days.