• Replies Replies 14
  • Views Views 1,512

Sushubh

Admin
Staff member
ISP
Excitel
Airtel
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S1-ip47WYWcI remember watching some episodes of this show on television some years ago. I guess I would give it a through revisit in the coming weeks!

^ Ditto 😀

I have not yet watched this show yet So Don't know more about the show so Much...But The Video You Have shared Here is good....

lolz I got to watch this now... I knew this show had high ratings but never really bothered to watch it... This vid was truely amazing 😀 ...

currently on season 4. amazing series. i can see the connection between this show and The Newsroom... good stuff. of course you miss the modern technology stuff because it is from the early 2000s.

on last season now. one heck of a show. one of the rare shows which does not have even one single character that i dislike (except that chick from weeds which appeared randomly in some episodes). the newsroom season 2 is so far away 🙁--forgot to say, not a fan of president's wife and youngest daughter.

just finished. probably the finest television series i have ever seen. even till the last moment, it retains the charm and brilliance.also i think i now know more about american politics than indian politics. it's the same how you feel when you have seen a lot of american legal dramas.